Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mother Sheehan, book signing

1978 Rogers
    http://www.sweetness-light.com/archi...-book-signing/
    Look at the crowd swarming. Talk about security needed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Steve 1
    Nasty dirty looking Bitch .Well so much for her 15 minutes I guess the Leftists are done with using this Brain damaged woman..

Her454
    Nasty dirty looking Bitch .Well so much for her 15 minutes I guess the Leftists are done with using this Brain damaged woman..
    You may have just re-deemed yourself for something more than coal in your stocking. :rollside:

Steve 1
    454 sorry about the "B" word no offense intended !

Her454
    454 sorry about the "B" word no offense intended !
    NO offense taken. Read my post again.......... I said "re-deemed". I completely agree with you.

Old Texan
    Good riddance. Too bad she is to stupid and naive to see how she used her brave son's legacy.

HighRoller
    Her 15 minutes officially ended when she dared criticize Queen Hilary. There's only room for one butch, loudmouth woman on the left. Cindy She-Man found out the hard way she wasn't the one.

Jeanyus
    This is the first photo I have seen of the "Grieving Mother" where she isn't smileing from ear to ear.
    http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg....rotest_txev101. jpg?x=380&y=249&sig=Uw767oHcJ7ihBKMusYflIA--

1978 Rogers
    Good riddance. Too bad she is to stupid and naive to see how she used her brave son's legacy.
    I agree totally. I'm sure he was proud to have died for giving people a better way of life.

Forkin' Crazy
    I need to send that link to my X girlfriend... part of the reason of our break up was an email I sent her about Sheehan and her first visit to Bush's ranch (you know the one that has a pic of where she was getting her hair-do in front of his ranch)... LOL!!!!
    LMAO!!! That is great.... and to call her a "mother" or "mommy" is an insult to any other red-blooded Amercian Mother!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast