Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullhead City scumbag boat parts thief caught

hd&boatrider
    Burn the SOB at the stake. I wonder how many boats he has vandalized over the years. They should have used a prop on his ass!
    http://www.mohavedailynews.com/displ...news/news2.txt

novaguy
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to call the PD to see if this asshole has my motor and gauges and stereo system. As you may or may not know, my boat was stolen out of my driveway in Bullhead City back in October.

Rod-64
    Effin' Bullhead tweakers!

ROD-64 true dat. My old man's boat got stollen from our shop up there and the boat was recovered (not to pretty) but the parts never showed up. We completely restore one of the Panic Mouse's boats. A$$HOLES!!!!!!!! Justice is finally served!!

hd&boatrider
    novaguy:
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to call the PD to see if this asshole has my motor and gauges and stereo system. As you may or may not know, my boat was stolen out of my driveway in Bullhead City back in October. I remember and hope that the BHCPD can help you out. No telling what this loser has laying around his house.

novaguy good luck on that one. That sure would be a good thing coming. One A$$HOLE tweaker down 65% of Bullhead to go!

hd&boatrider
    Stix818:
    novaguy good luck on that one. That sure would be a good thing coming. One A$$HOLE tweaker down 65% of Bullhead to go! I guess that makes me part of 35%...lol

Ya I guess I could be part of that percentage also but Mohave Valley is a place unlike any other.

coolchange
    Stix818:
    ROD-64 true dat. My old man's boat got stollen from our shop up there and the boat was recovered (not to pretty) but the parts never showed up. We completely restore one of the Panic Mouse's boats. A$$HOLES!!!!!!!! Justice is finally served!! Hey what Panic Mouse did you have? A friend of mine used to have one and I was going to see if I could track it down one day.

hd&boatrider,
    there's a guy that goes to the Long Beach High perf swapmeet every month. He's from Bullhead and goes by the name 'boat boy', I have one of his cards. He sells nothing but used boat parts, jet stuff, v-drive stuff, most anything you need, he says he can get it next time. I wonder if there's a connection with him and the shitbag that got popped?
    I won't post his number in case it's a different guy but boat boy is about 35-40ish, maybe 5'10", 5'11", and long stringy blond hair.
    I've never bought anythng from him, but I did almost by a Casale from him once when I was still gathering parts for the Spectra.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast