Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boat forum member identifiers for IRL meetings?

FMluvswater
    In a couple of weeks I'll be in Kelowna for the PWT events and at least one other forum member that I know of will be there as well. Is there a ***boat member pin or flag or color to make it easier to identify other ***boat members at large gatherings?

hoolign
    If i'm there, just look for the wiggly wiggly in my shorts
    I'll be mixin margs for bikini contestants

FMluvswater
    Only if you get there when I'm NOT at the front gate ... makes you think I'd even let you on the site? wink I'll be working at the front gate.

Chase
    I thought I would bring this one to the top, since it is a pretty good question....It kinda relates back to the hot boat sticker issue which fizzled like a wet firecracker, and the hot boat flags..
    Come on everyone lets put our heads together and get something going here!!!????

betty boop
    FM - when are you gonna be in kelowna? what exactly is going on there? I am trying to plan a holiday down there and trying to decide when to go...

Chase
    Well SB, I hate to interupt here, but on the weekend of the 12-13 there is the national wakeboard competition, with all the big names there. I will be there from the 11-21 on holidays to bake on the lake, and maybe find some nightlife there as well. There is always live entertainment in the park there at night as well, where you can boat up and listen..
    I love Kelowna

betty boop
    i must say, coming from there - it rocks!!
    i do miss the mountains and the lake - we lived 5 minutes from okanagan lake - swam 2-4-7
    i lived in kelowna when i was going to college - the nite life was awesome then, i'm sure it still rocks now - you shouldn't have a problem- actually, they have a huge hotel down on the water with a pub called "rosie's" i think - nice place

Chase
    Here is the web link fm sent me
    http://www.prowakeboardtour.com/pwt_kelowna.jsp
    It gives you a little more info. You wouldn'd possible be in the area when I am would you??

betty boop
    by the way - i own a red canoe!!

Chase
    Well bring it down, I can tow you around the lake at high velocities?????

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast