Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Because I said so....World Series addition

Kwicherbichen
    Wow Gig! I wish I could get that much for my tickets. I saw an online ticket broker that was offering tickets right behind me for $675 each.
    Talking on the cell phone and waving to your friends and family every time the camera is trying to focus in on the batter= extreme gay
    [ October 16, 2002, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

Windy
    Hey at least they are not tearing up the city like after the Lakers win. Now that is so gay.
    MissHBjet
    [ October 16, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

TrojanDan
    Having to hear SF fans chant "Beat LA" even though they're playing Anaheim = GAY

HavasuDreamin'
    Fair weather fans = Gay!
    Fans that have tickets and pull the ol' 3/7 (show up in the 3rd inning, leave in the 7th) = Gay!

OC-PARTYCAT
    baseball players that go on strike = GAY

nhbuoy
    HEY BEACHED1 & THE REST OF YOU GUYS...I agree totally with what you're saying!!! I hope the ANGELS kick the GIANTS ASS!!! I HATE that steroid chewing, self important, non team player ASSHOLE BARRY BONDS!!! The rest of his team-mates should duct-tape him to a chair in the clubhouse B4 the games so he NEVER gets to play in the WORLD SERIES & I can watch him CRY on national television about it!!!(can you tell I don't like bonds?) I feel sorry for his team-mates that HE is going to be "THE BIG STORY"...I REALLY LOVED watching the ANGELS kick the YANKEES ass & doubly happy watching the whole YANKEE team self-destruct right B4 my eyes!!!(can you tell I'm a RED SOX fan???I know,we all have our own cross to bare & the RED SOX are mine...MAYBE NEXT YEAR...) Anyway...I like the whole ANGELS crew bcuz they PLAY AS A TEAM!!! I especially like EKSTEIN bcuz he reminds me of CASEY FOSSUM...his uniform looks too big & the way he chokes-up on the bat gives him that LITTLE LEAGUE look!!! Less than 2 hours til SHOWTIME...GO GETTEM ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW...BEACHED1...We on the RIGHT coast will ALWAYS think you SOCAL people are DICKWADS with or without the thunderstix & rally monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha....GO ANGELS!!!!!

Tahiti Owner
    What the hell is the World Series anyway???

PickleFork2Be
    That's right get him out of there! 4-1! Go Giants! Must agree, those ****ing "thunder sticks" are gay!
    PF2BE

JetBoatRich
    Angels in 6, I am going to the 6th game. It has to last that long!

syke-o
    Tahiti Owner:
    What the hell is the World Series anyway??? Uhhh... i think it has something to do with baseball....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast