Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new dog

78Eliminator
    When I got him from the rescue, my dog was named "Shorty". That was cool. I called him that and he responded to it.
    When I came back to sign all the paperwork and pay my $150 adoption fee I found out why he was named Shorty. You see, before he was neutered, my boy only had one testicle. The other one had not decsended. They called him Shorty because he was a one ball dog. I changed his name to Ziggy. No one needs to be reminded of his/her shortcommings.
    *By the way, he might have only had one ball, but his cock is more than half the length of his body. I wish I had that kind of proportion with my stick.
    [ June 12, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

miller19j
    I like Shorty better. No one needs to know why he was named it in the first place. ItÂ’s not like his name is one nut or something like that.

Jordy
    If he had a metal prostetic ball and no back legs you could always call him "Sparky."

Hallett19
    I call my dog Shit Factory

Desert Rat
    jordanpaulk:
    If he had a metal prostetic ball and no back legs you could always call him "Sparky." Now THATS some funny Shit. With the size of his member you could call him meat whistle

carreraelite
    Did he come with a key to wind him up, or is he battery operated?? J/K What kind of dog is he??

78Eliminator
    carreraelite:
    What kind of dog is he?? He's a Portuguese Podengo Pequeno.
    Very similar to a Chihuahua.

Liberator TJ1984
    Grasshopper , name the little yapper...
    One Hung Lo
    Gopherrr

Jordy
    78Eliminator:
    He's a Portuguese Podengo Pequeno.
    Very similar to a Chihuahua. Yeah very similar. The price for the Chihuahua is $25.00. The price for the dog with the name that translated means "Ya shoulda boughta Chihuahua" is $200.00.
    Were batteries extra?
    You know, he really needs a big spiked color and some shades.

78Eliminator
    Liberator TJ1984:
    Grasshopper , name the little yapper...
    One Hung Lo
    Gopherrr Nice!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast