Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look at this mofo

Blown 472

Sportin' Wood
    Gnarly

mirvin
    I was thinking.....more like a brainfart, but couldn't the millitary go up and drop some massive bomb, like a bunker buster or something, right into the middle of that bitch and disrupt it or something.
    Call me stupid.......

OGShocker
    mirvin:
    Call me stupid....... OK, stupid!
    I have been through two 'canes in the Gulf of Mexico. They are AWESOME!

Jbb
    Side View...

Blown 472
    That is amazing, I sure as hell would not want to be driving into that mother****er.

BobS
    I work near Andrew's AFB near D.C. and for the last 2 hours it's been nothing but jet aircraft bugging out in front of this storm. I guess that means they don't have anything to stop it.

dimarcobros
    That liner would be carring an extra load if I saw that infront of me in the middle of the ocean.......the load that just soiled my pants. eek!
    DMB

HalletDave
    I was thinking.....more like a brainfart, but couldn't the millitary go up and drop some massive bomb, like a bunker buster or something, right into the middle of that bitch and disrupt it or something.
    mirvin,
    I don't think a bunker buster or MOAB bomb would have much affect on that "bitch".
    However, a few strategicly detonated nuclear warheads might slow it down a tad bit. wink
    It would be quite a while before anyone on the East coast would have to worry about a hurricane. In fact they wouldn't have to worry about much of anything. eek!
    HD

sam pioske
    I Don't go to the east coast, except Miami - cruise dock. but been in the South Pacific in a big typhoon W O W Not a nice thing. powerful shit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast