Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you hate.......

Ziggy
    Mini Vans and/or their drivers. burningm burningm (no offense meant to those who own and/or don't confess).
    Last few days have gotten to me with these damn things!!! They think they're at Fontana or something.

missboatnam1
    ziggy, dont ya know there mom's on the gooooooo!!
    wink

Blown 472
    Ziggy:
    Mini Vans and/or their drivers. burningm burningm (no offense meant to those who own and/or don't confess).
    Last few days have gotten to me with these damn things!!! They think they're at Fontana or something. Nope, old people who deem it nessasary to eat lunch in the middle of the day, damn it you have all ****ing day, I have to eat and get back to work, go get your hair blued and then eat early or late, sheesh.

78Eliminator
    Don't you hate it when you have been going around all day, happy go lucky, then you go to the bathroom and notice that there had been a booger hanging out of your nose, or a string attached to you face or a piece of food in your teeth?
    Or how about when you shit your pants at work?

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Don't you hate it when you have been going around all day, happy go lucky, then you go to the bathroom and notice that there had been a booger hanging out of your nose, or a string attached to you face or a piece of food in your teeth?
    Or how about when you shit your pants at work?
    or a panty liner stuck to the back of your hard hat??

RiverToysJas
    With two kids, the wife and I talked about getting a mini-van. An arguement soon ensued.... "you can drive it!" .... "no YOU can drive it!" ..... "no really, it'll be new, you should drive it!" .... "I'm not driving it." .... "me neither!" So we're back to shopping SUVs and full size cars....
    RTJas

missboatnam1
    LOL, jason how true that is, i went thru the same thing.....you know im here if you need me!!

superdave013
    My brotherinlaw drag races his. It runs the same # everytime and he wins with the friggen thing. I think his dial in is around 18 seconds.

Ziggy
    missboatnam1:
    ziggy, dont ya know there mom's on the gooooooo!!
    wink I don't mind sharing the road, but I just wish they realize there are other people on the road too. eek!

Ziggy
    This was my buddies nice HotRod before [img]http://***boat.com/image_center/data/500/343Falcon_64-med.jpg[/img]
    And this was it after a minivan that was in a hurry clipped him at 50mph sending him head on into another...you guessed it, minivan. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/343FalconCrushed2-med.jpg[/img]
    [ April 25, 2003, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast