Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by ROZ:
    I HAD a bitchen back yard..NIce grass, plants, redwood deck, Jacuzzi that had a nice cover, and now it's all SHIT.
    Jake was like that when he was young. He eat everything in the backyard. He ate a hole the size of baseball THROUGH the wooden kitchen door in one night, he ate the telephone junction box, my old neighbor claims Jake ate his hammer, he ate the deck, he even ate a Kawasaki 650 motorcycle I had ( I mean it too, he took that thing apart and ate through nearly every piece)! He doesn't do any of that any more though.
    RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    [This message has been edited by RiverToysJas (edited July 11, 2002).]

rivercrazy
    Damn. sounds like the movie Hooch. I be loading something!
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas:
    Jake was like that when he was young. He eat everything in the backyard. He ate a hole the size of baseball THROUGH the wooden kitchen door in one night, he ate the telephone junction box, my old neighbor claims Jake ate his hammer, he ate the deck, he even ate a Kawasaki 650 motorcycle I had ( I mean it too, he took that thing apart and ate through nearly every piece)! He doesn't do any of that any more though.
    RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    [This message has been edited by RiverToysJas (edited July 11, 2002).]

Slick
    Great topic, Alan. My dad just adopted a young black & tan bloodhound. His name is Bubba. He's a real handful.
    I just put my old girl to sleep a couple months ago. She was a Black & Tan Coonhound. Her name was Miss Amanda Jones. She had a litter of 12 pups with my Dad's Black & Tan, "Buck". Two of them went into training with MCSO search and rescue. Amanda, Buck, and their two sons Paco and Johnny Walker (Amanda was part Walker) all lived at my folks place on two acres and loved to get out and kick ass on the local coyote and javelina population.
    As for myself, I now have a half Queesland Healer and half something-or-other, Baylee. He loves the river. The new pup is Satie. She's 100% Queensland and bitch by nature. We call her "Satan". She isn't quite the boat dog Baylee is, but she's young.

locogringo
    Got a 5 year old Akita. Tamest dog I've owned yet is very protective. Our 2 1/2 year old daughter can take a snack out of his mouth without him even raising an eye.

NEW 2 RIVER
    1 YR OLD SHITZU NAMED MAX.GREAT DOG I HAVE A 3YR OLD THAT HARRASES THE HECK OUT OF THIS DOG.THE DOG HAS NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT HER AGRESSIVELY.HIS WORST PROBLEM:CANT SLEEP BY HIMSELF.

ROZ
    Originally posted by Slick:
    Great topic, Alan. My dad just adopted a young black & tan bloodhound. His name is Bubba. He's a real handful.
    I just put my old girl to sleep a couple months ago. She was a Black & Tan Coonhound. Her name was Miss Amanda Jones. She had a litter of 12 pups with my Dad's Black & Tan, "Buck". Two of them went into training with MCSO search and rescue. Amanda, Buck, and their two sons Paco and Johnny Walker (Amanda was part Walker) all lived at my folks place on two acres and loved to get out and kick ass on the local coyote and javelina population.
    As for myself, I now have a half Queesland Healer and half something-or-other, Baylee. He loves the river. The new pup is Satie. She's 100% Queensland and bitch by nature. We call her "Satan". She isn't quite the boat dog Baylee is, but she's young.
    Had half Queensland half Akita...Best do we ever had. She was locked inside by mistake once. She pulled down a bunch of toilet paper from the roll on the hanger in the master bath and took her dump right smack dab in the middle.

hd&boatrider
    A choc lab and a boxer. I got the choc lab from the pound when he was a pup. Ragin' Bull (the boxer) was given to me by one of my brothers. He claimed the dog was bad for him and did not expand on it from there. Anyhow, Bull is a great dog...big, very smart and gentle. I finally found out what the problem is. If you lay a beer down he will knock it over and drink it up. He won't do this to any other drink. He is a friggin' alcoholic! When the neighbors get together for one of our famous "bug light" parties Bull is crazy knocking over all the beers and slurping them up. Now I understand why Bull and my brother made a bad pair and I have him in a 12 step program....lol
    Tom

Jungle Boy
    We have great Australian Shepard named Lucky. She is 5.5 years old and loves to be within 10 ft of you at all times. She's a good watch dog and is very home bound. Never been on chain at the house and stays very close. Excellent pooch and likes boat rides too.

maxbowride
    http://community.webshots.com/storag...2vPugdR_ph.jpg
    pic must be too big, red X will fix later
    My boy MAX is a 6 pound yapper /pomeranian he loves to boat as long as we are there he is right with us. he has never tried to climb into anyone elses boat or splahed water and sand into a velocity stack, never scratched gelcoat, as you can see he is quite gental on the boat http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    [This message has been edited by maxbowride (edited July 12, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by maxbowride (edited July 14, 2002).]

25 Eagle
    Where the hell did he get this idea from? http://www.cartogra.com/rs/DB2234EC-...77A760E/screen

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast