Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the chances??

Jordy
    EricinNv:
    Tom, Even if they took away your duck hunter avatar, you're still my hero. Tom Brown is everyone's hero. Happy New Year guys.

jjy73
    Is that Fat Bastard?
    answer: No its his mistress!!! She lays in bed and says to him..."get in my...."

canutowme
    MAYNARD, MINNESOTA
    I'm a SWM, 40, 5'11'', 176 lbs. I work in the delivery business. I deliver advertisement papers with my car on the gravel roads. I do 700 miles per week. I also deliver phone books. I'm so interested in Bible prophecy. I'm so excited about the War of Daniel Chapter 11, verses 13-19. You might ask the question: Which war is that? I would reply: It is
    the war that will begin by Iraq attacking Egypt. You might ask the question: Are you serious? I would reply: I am very, very, very serious! So I am very much looking for that attack to take place. Iraq will attack Egypt. There used to be a radio program on KAAY1090 on the a.m. dial that told about the upcoming war. Unfortunately it no longer is on
    the air. Yet I'm still in contact with the End-Time Evangel Ministry in Berry, Alabama. I would like to meet a SWF. Please write. My interests include chess and music, math and gardening. I participate in talent contests. Elaine Paige is my favorite singer. Merry Christmas. I hope a SWF will respond. Let's meet! MNC12194-N

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12