Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOLY KRIKE! IT WORKS! THERIVERWORLD.COM

DickDanger
    RiverKitty
    She is a natural beauty and made a nice addition to the website. However, Kim doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. She is actually a very sweet yet shy girl with a big heart.
    Cheers ~RK[/QB]Shy? Sweet? BIG heart???? Are you kidding me or what? I am sure that she is all of the above, but those three are a bad combo when mixed with several inebriated River dudes. My suggestion to her would be: A can of mace, some bailing wire, and a good line like "You are totally cool!!! Most guys usually wont talk to me once they find out I used to be a man." Hey, after all, I am only here to help.
    By the way, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and out of the goodness of my heart, I am giving free exams to those in need. I will even throw in a free lollypop afterwards!!! -DD Out

maxbowride
    DickDanger
    By the way, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and out of the goodness of my heart, I am giving free exams to those in need. I will even throw in a free lollypop afterwards!!! -DD Out[/QUOTE]
    you kill me

nodigg
    Yeah Kitty how 'bout the Cheeters?

locogringo
    Actually had a little fun over there. During the intro, I would recommend having the PWC run over by a boat at the end of the intro IMO.

Havasu Doug
    RiverKitty,
    Does "Jer" post here too? I haven't heard from him in a while.
    Cool WebRing by the way! wink

future boater
    locogringo:
    Actually had a little fun over there. During the intro, I would recommend having the PWC run over by a boat at the end of the intro IMO. couldnt agree more....

RiverKitty
    Havasu Doug:
    RiverKitty,
    Does "Jer" post here too? I haven't heard from him in a while.Havasu Doug, good question! I Honestly don't know if "Jer" has subscribed to the Hot Boat Forum, but I can tell you he *is* keeping a sharp eye on this thread! ;o)
    ~RK

RiverKitty
    Lakemead1:
    Great site! I just sent you an email about link exchanges and such. Cool stuff on there!
    GregGreg,
    Glad to hear your enjoying the site! "We Aim To Please!" ;o)
    Did you send me an e-mail? If so, I never received it.....yet.
    Cheers ~RK

WILD LAVEY
    cool site RK. btw, whats with the 50 questions?

RiverKitty
    DickDanger:
    Would it be okay if I posted a picture of my decrepit Grandfather dressed in a MuMu, smeared with peanut butter? Dear Mr. Danger,
    We would be happy for you to submit the above photo! It would make a nice addition to our Party Foul link! ;o)
    Cheers ~RK

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast