Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion and info on boat?

superV
    Just want to see what you guys thing about this boat. Im looking for a new boat and this is one may be on my short list if i can get some more info on it. The company is in Tenn. and has been making these and a few other models since the 90s my guess i they bought some old molds. I would like some feed back on the looks and any info on the brand.

superV
    This might help!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=31271
    [ October 03, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: superV ]

mirvin
    Don't know about the company but that looks like a cool ride. I like the way it's basicly a jetboat hull but in nice and deep, not a sinker.

Mandelon
    The dark colors will spot up easily and be a pain to keep clean.
    Other than that it looks cool. You should go buy it. Those smokey flames are original.

superV
    Ya I really like the flames, and the fact that it is a deep V! Im thinking it would be a good foundation to build a kick ass jet boat that wont get swamped.Its a JG pump too, and has full length 12" stringers. This guy bought it new and just moved up to a 23' Elim XP.

superV
    BTW Please dont bid on this I have a deal with the guy if the boat does not get bid on!Besides who wants to buy a boat in oct. I know I should have not put a link up if I did not want people to bid on it but shit its on eBay it not like we all dont look daily to see whats up.

HammerDown
    Looks like a nice Boat. Never herd of the manufacture...any idea what the top speed is?
    PS. I just offered him 10,000...J/K

superV
    HammerDown:
    Looks like a nice Boat. Never herd of the manufacture...any idea what the top speed is?
    PS. I just offered him 10,000...J/K Freash 454 running 4600rpm at a GPS speed of 59mph with out a diverter and a full load I will be looking for 70mph. The only thing im still waiting to find out is how much if any hook it has. So if its got a good bottom on it im think with some pump work a good cam ass. and some head work and maybe some NOS I should have a strong runner!

HammerDown
    Good luck, hope ya get it.

NastyOne
    Sweet ****ing steering wheel!
    The airbrush work is sick though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast