Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN RONALD REAGAN!!!

Many of you have said only a moderate republican can win the Governorship...NOT TRUE!!! Thats what the media and the democrats want you think. Like sheep most of you are agreeing...HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN RONALD REAGAN! He was the most phylosophically dedicated to the right politician this country has produced in 100 years and he was elected 2 times in California and twice as President. Come on what we need in California is a staunch conservative that can communicate solid right thinking ideas like Reagan did and some one who can lead with character and committmnet as Ronaldus Magnus did.
    Maybe most of you were children during the Reagan years but he proved several things: lowering taxes puts more money in the governments treasury by encouraging private and business growth.... PERIOD! People will vote for a man or woman that respects personal freedom and believes that government should be a small part of our lives not the BIGGEST THING IN IT! Unfortunately for Reagan both in Sacramento and in Washington he battled puke leftist democrats that spent all the money his ideas of lowering taxes created!
    Arnold maybe a moderate Republican when he runs but I hope he governs from the radical right just like Ronald Reagan did. Ronald Reagan singlehandedly started the international movement that destroyed communism in Russia. Maybe just maybe...Arnold can be the catalyst that creates a movement in California that trows the puke leftist scum democrats out of Sacramento. They have been in power to long and they have to be made accountable for taking our once great state that led the nation in everything to a state that most Californians are embarrassed to call home! ON THIS BOARD I PREDICTED THAT GAY DAVIS WOULD BE THE WORST GOVENOR IN OUR HISTORY! Well I am glad to say I TOLD YOU SO. I also said that if you voted for davis SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU! If you republicans forget Ronald Reagan SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!. Have the courage of your conservatism and yell from the highest hill in the land to anybody that will listen....Radical Right thinking people can win! Reagan did!

HOSS
    Chill bro,,,,drink some slow gin.

Just Tool'n
    I will second that.
    Most people do not understand is that the system is not working.
    But they just keep doing the same old things, Tax & spend.
    Well my friends you eventually go broke doing that, hows bout we all try spending more than we make & see what happens!
    We will go broke, So it is time for a leadership change, Because this govenor has bankrupted this state, only we can not file BK!
    But when he was in fresno last weekend, trying to recruit the hispanic vote, what did he say he would do?
    Give more benefits to the farm workers. I do not know how the hell we are going to pay for this, shit we have the one of the highest tax rates in the US, but still we fall further behind.
    Do you think big business can run this way, Look at Enron, or World Com it did not work for them, so what makes this state goverment any diffrent?
    Just my .02 worth!

AzDon
    Reagan left both California and the U.S. much deeper in debt than he found them! Supply-side economics was an illogical abysmal failure because of it's insistence that giving tax dollars to entities and people who already have plenty of funds, would somehow stimulate the economy. He was the 20th century's poster boy for tax-and-spend! To his credit, he outspent the Russians into bankruptcy!

AzDon

[ August 11, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: AzDon ]

AzDon
    eek! eek!
    [ August 11, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: AzDon ]

AzDon
    No! But he's forgotten us!!
    [ August 11, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: AzDon ]

twistedpair
    Easy on the old 'add reply' button there big fella! wink

malcolm
    Just like a democrat, if they keep saying it long enough people will believe it...for a while.

CA Stu
    If only medical science could put Mr. Reagan's (restored) brain into Arnold's body....
    CA Stu <-- I liked Ronnie, he had balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast