Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend Essentials

SCUBA STEVE
    Besides Mrs Scuba, a designated driver, & the boat, I think this is all I need for a good time in lake havasu this weekend. I cant wait
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/366memorial_essentials1-med.jpg[/img]
    [ May 19, 2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Mr.Havasu
    Looks like a good start, I guess your friends will be bringing their own

SCUBA STEVE
    Well I might have some left for my friends. I dont think my wife and I can handle a case a day for 4 days straight. Unless kokomos allows us to take in a cooler at night.

TrojanDan
    With only one case of water, you better have a few Costco sized asprin bottles for your hangovers. Looks like you will be having fun. I'll be there Thurs night thru Monday.
    [ May 19, 2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: TrojanDan ]

HCS
    180 Tecate's, that should get ya started. wink

SCUBA STEVE
    TrojanDan:
    With only one case of water, you better have a few Costco sized aprin bottles for your hangovers. Looks like you will be having fun. I'll be there Thurs night thru Monday.
    The trick is to be buzzed all the time and let the hang over hit when I am back at home. Hope too see you & el chingon out there.
    But I did forget the gatorade.
    [ May 19, 2003, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

HOOTER SLED-
    AHHHH. The necessities. I'm glad to see you purchasing the Red Bull. Thanks for keeping my paycheck coming. ( I work for the distributor) I usually use about a 4:1 ratio for beer to Red Bull. And drink some water in between to help keep from dehydrating. This helps keep the hangover to a minimum. Did I mention Slammers?? Red Bull and Jaiger shots. I absolutely cannot stand Jaiger, but I can stomach these. They taste like Dr. Pepper and they sneak up on you like Kamikazes. Oh yeah, and chicks likes em too.

SCUBA STEVE
    The Jaiger is staying home this year. I hear you on the ratio's. I try to do the same. Too many redbulls can leave you hanging pretty bad the next day.
    I would also prefer if the Red bulls were .99 not $1.99

Boozer
    Sams club has cases of Red Bull for like 35 bux. 24 Rebulls 35 dollars works out to 1.46 a piece. Not .99 but still better then 1.99.

HBLavey
    Does Sams Club have cases of these

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast