Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LIFTED TRUCKS

nextasex
    Hey Tang, The Hitch Depot in Monrovia carries and makes any type of extended ball mounts. I have a 12" (drop hitch, that is) on my truck which is rated 10K lbs.+
    626-358-1176 is their phone number.
    Later,
    Frank

WILD LAVEY
    tang, if hitch depot doesnt have what you need, they can custom make it to your specs.

TANG-INATOR
    THANKS FELLAZ!! ILL BE GIVING THEM A CALL IN THE MORNING. IT SUCKS BEING ABLE TO ONLY TOW 5K DUE TO A WEAK DROP HITCH.

WILD LAVEY
    nice looking rig ya got there. is it a diesel? if so, what kind of gas mileage are you getting with those big tires and all?

TANG-INATOR
    YUP YUP...SURE IS A DIESEL, WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A FORD IF IT WASNT FOR THAT. IM A TRAITOR! I WAS ALL CHEVY BEFORE JUST GOT TIRED OF 8 MPG UNLOADED AND NOT TOWING. AND WASNT ABOUT TO TRUST GM WITH THEIR NEW DURAMAX, SEEING AS HOW I GOT STIFFED ON A BRAND NEW 98 ONCE. SO HERE I AM WITH A FORD. NEVERTHELESS THE POWERSTROKE DIESEL WAS PROBABLY THE BEST DECISION IVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE. DOH! I TAKE THAT BACK, EXCEPT FOR LEAVING MY NOW BITC* EX-WIFE burningm devil !! ANYWAYS...I GET AROUND 12-13 MPG ON THE 38'S AND WILL REGEAR SOON SO I EXPECT THAT NUMBER TO GO UP A TAD....LATER....ROB

Quality Time
    Speaking of lifts, does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable shop here in Orange County?

Quality Time
    and by the way, Nice Rigs!

Jrocket
    TANG-INATOR:
    HOW MUCH WEIGHT ARE YOU GUYS TOWING WITH YOUR LIFTED TRUCKS?...AND WHATS YOUR DROP HITCH RATED AT?.....ROB Go to Riverside Hitch and Weld,on Indiana Ave.in Riverside.Their across from the old Dick Cepek building,behind Otwells Tires.They will have all the stuff you need.

Reaper1
    Quality Time:
    Speaking of lifts, does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable shop here in Orange County? Quality Time, A friend of mine owns SoCal Supertrucks in Riverside. They do good work, alot better than 4 wheel parts. Ph# 909-383-5454. Ask for Bill and tell him Aaron Grim said to call.

Quality Time
    Thanks Reaper, I'll give them a call. I'm familiar with 4-WPW, any comments on Outlaw Offroad here in Lake Forest?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast