Thread: What do you guys think of the new Chevy SS truck?

dmontzsta
    I think it rocks! some comp for the lightning (sort of) once there is a supercharger developed it should overpower the lightning.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Nice, but we felt way overpriced.

dmontzsta
    Trailer Park Casanova:
    Nice, but we felt way overpriced. Yeah, you could buy an older chevy like 2000 and modify it to be just as fast if not faster for the price.
    Chevy is kind of scary, they need some guidance, right now I do not know what they are doing. They need another "muscle car" they shouldnt of gotten rid of the camaro, cause now the mustang just dominates. They also need a compact car, to compete with the focus and other imports, they are losing sales left and right.

HOSS
    They missed the boat. I buy Ford now. Much better product. Chevy is way overpriced. Buy the Ford and you`ll be glad you did.

Chase
    Yeah, Ford makes up the diffrence in the parts and service department

Just kidding, it is each persons preference as to what they drive and I am not one to argue about which is best....
    Yeah I am a Chevy man and agree with the postings here, and how the Camaro should not have been dropped, and that the SS is priced out to lunch...
    For now I will just stick with my '98 GM half ton, cause it pulls my boat just fine and around 20mpg doing it.