Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GAS PRICE-- EL CAJON $4.30 a gallon

TCHB
    Today on the news in El Cajon the gas price for premium was over $4 a galon. In Huntington Beach it is between $2.15 & $2.40.

Mandelon
    Its only one wacko guy at a Texaco station off Greenfield and the 8 fwy.

Rod-64
    The guy must have some BIG el cajonies to charge that much...

jet4fun
    yeah, how the hell does he think thats gonna work, are people stupid enough to buy from him, or is he the only station for about a 30 mile radius

Skullinator
    if you buy gas from that fool all the other gas stations in that area will slowly raise there prices to make more money also.

DickDanger
    Rod-64:
    The guy must have some BIG el cajonies to charge that much... Nah, hes just putting the price at where it will be everywhere else in the next month of so, after these ****head oil companies get done with us.
    -Dick Danger Out

He put his prices at that level because he knew the publicity he would receive having the highest prices in the country. Anyone stupid enough to pay that deserves what they get. Barnum was right.

79Hawaiian
    Hey, anyone know of an electric motor that will bolt up to my jet? It's all about ZEV! Has anyone seen the movie Mission to Mars? There was a great line by Tim Robbins while sitting in 60's corvette: "Internal combustion... Accept no substitues!"

Bense468
    Skullinator:
    if you buy gas from that fool all the other gas stations in that area will slowly raise there prices to make more money also. another guy from la verne.

HavasuDreamin'
    TCHB:
    Today on the news in El Cajon the gas price for premium was over $4 a galon. In Huntington Beach it is between $2.15 & $2.40. That sucks..........I just paid a $1.71 for 89 octane and was pretty pissed over that. Guess I don't have much room to complain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast