Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPAM 81 Eliminator 20 mini-day

Boatmike
    Real clean looking boat!

Eric455
    CLEAN BOAT. WHAT SIZE PROP ARE YOU RUNNING? HOW MUCH POWER AND HOW FAST HAVE YOU TAKEN THE BOAT?
    THANX
    ERIC

bigriverdog
    Eric, its running a 12x15 bronse prop with 12% in the v-drive. The motor is a stock LS6 big block that Harman Marine rated at 405 HP. The motor tag requires 94 octane therefore I believe it is a 10.25 to 10.75 compression motor. It is really mild. I put the tunnel ram on it and it could really use a bigger cam to liven it up. Its a 70-75 mph boat in its present form and really rides and handles great. It wouldn't take much to get some better numbers out of it. I have only owned the boat a short time and need to sell it because I'm heading down river to shallow water.

BigBoyToys
    Nice Boat! That's sort of what I'm looking for but not quite enough seating.

superV
    Bob,
    I tell you every time I Look at the boat with the new interior I really wish I still had it! Dam I miss that boat...
    BTW the vac. gauge on the Subzilla did take a shit. So it all good.
    Good Luck with the sale. If you still have it in the spring I might just buy it back.I will be moving back to SoCal then

superdave013
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    Nice Boat! That's sort of what I'm looking for but not quite enough seating.
    That boat's got a shit load of seating. Room for six.
    How many more sandy feet would you want in your boat then that?

superV
    Bob,
    I tell you every time I Look at the boat with the new interior I really wish I still had it! Dam I miss that boat...
    BTW the vac. gauge on the Subzilla did take a shit. So it all good.
    Good Luck with the sale. If you still have it in the spring I might just buy it back.I will be moving back to SoCal then

bigriverdog
    Big Jim, I'm the guy that bought your tunnel. I think you need this boat just to make it even. Thanks Josh and Superdave for the compliments. It is looking pretty good. Sorry for the delayed response, just went through a ugly computer change out, so don't e-mail me yet, its not running. If you have any questions JIm call 909-790-1725 or 909-790-1206

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by superdave013
    That boat's got a shit load of seating. Room for six.
    How many more sandy feet would you want in your boat then that?
    Well, I have 5 kids, a mother in law, a wife, and myself..... Let's see, I need seating for 8

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by bigriverdog
    Big Jim, I'm the guy that bought your tunnel. I think you need this boat just to make it even.
    What ever became of the Tunnel? You still got it? Is it a bare hull yet? Do you have your new CP Done?
    Looks like your boat only seats 6. I need room for 8 so I don't have to spend the day taking turns giving the kids a ride in the boat And, the Mrs says I gotta sell 1 to buy 1 :argue:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast