Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: superSPAM..03 GMC Z71 4x4 forsale

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    I lost your work number.It was on one of my PM's that got lost.Give it to me again,the direct line.
    No mentioning a new 530 to the wife either,I still dont like the new body style yet! An M3 might work though..
    new truck being deliverd here today, so someone please take this one JROCKET...my direct # 760-274-2347 give me a call......

bigq
    didnt you just get it?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by bigq
    didnt you just get it?
    I bought it about 6 months ago, wanted a duramax to start with BUTT didn't want to spend the big bucks at the time. Brought home a new 2004 HD2500 duramax crewcab friday. NOW im the proud owner of a white Z71 and a white HD.....my poor neighbor's think im a freak! maybe I am

bigq
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    I bought it about 6 months ago, wanted a duramax to start with BUTT didn't want to spend the big bucks at the time. Brought home a new 2004 HD2500 duramax crewcab friday. NOW im the proud owner of a white Z71 and a white HD.....my poor neighbor's think im a freak! maybe I am
    Lets see,sold a perfectly good Ford, you bought two CHEVY/GMC trucks, hmmm... yup a freak.
    BTW how do you like the new 5 Series? Are they selling well?

TOBTEK
    Lets see,sold a perfectly good Ford, you bought two CHEVY/GMC trucks, hmmm... yup a freak.
    BTW how do you like the new 5 Series? Are they selling well?
    OH MY GOD!.......you sound like my wife I keep telling her ITS ONLY A VEHICLE. I know im a freak with trucks,boats, motorcycles...ect! its a sickness I have.
    The new 5 sieries is going over VERY well! the 530 with active sterring and sport package is by far the best daily driver I've EVER driven, its really incredible...the new 545 could be SICK AND WRONG (322 hp at the wheels)! no need for a M5 now......well maybe 560 HP's at the wheels would be ok

bigq
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    OH MY GOD!.......you sound like my wife I keep telling her ITS ONLY A VEHICLE. I know im a freak with trucks,boats, motorcycles...ect! its a sickness I have.
    The new 5 sieries is going over VERY well! the 530 with active sterring and sport package is by far the best daily driver I've EVER driven, its really incredible...the new 545 could be SICK AND WRONG (322 hp at the wheels)! no need for a M5 now......well maybe 560 HP's at the wheels would be ok
    I don't know your wife, but i'm sure I can take that as a compliment.
    She is driving a 94 525i, best car I have ever driven, even at its age it's still solid. I really like the looks of that new 5 series.

TOBTEK
    I don't know your wife, but i'm sure I can take that as a compliment.
    She is driving a 94 525i, best car I have ever driven, even at its age it's still solid. I really like the looks of that new 5 series.
    I know where you can get her a new "5"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12