Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sneak Peak at the new DCB FX-28 Extreme

Havasu Hangin'
    DBM:
    By the way, it would take at least 10 Eliminator web administrators to keep up with HH and Charley's DCB Spamming.When do I spam?
    They don't make my boat anymore...so I don't think it'll do any good to SPAM my manufacturer...
    So DBM (or DMB)...looks like you sold the DCB for another Delaminator, eh? Miss the checkers?

DBM
    Yes Charlie, I'm Fu%ken elated by your admission. But it's truly not neccesary to substantiate my point.
    I acctually like your post's "Pictures and commentary" concerning DCB and the new product's that are being developed.
    And guess what, I also enjoy post's promoting the product development of Howard ,Cole, Force, And Fu%k me ELIMINATOR although forbiden By the Lord God overseer of all spamming.
    Sooo in order to spam you have to own one. That page must be missing from my ***boat board rule and regulatory handbook.
    [ May 27, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: DBM ]

Steamin' Rice
    Charley:
    Charley, come to the dark side and get a V.....
    The day I hit the Lottery !!!

I think that you're starting to see the light, Mr Guest.....

Charley
    Hey dbm/dmb ...... how did you get in the dcb club anyway?? did you get a nose job or somethin?

XTRM22
    DBM:
    Eliminator has one completed that I know of
    And it's bad ass! Almost makes me want a vee.
    God forbid's any spamming,debate,"or verbalizing to others while logged on" Any and all topics concerning and or with the word Eliminator or of Any and all Eliminator products, lest we foget, they are not a desired topic or product of certain governing forces on this board.
    Eliminator make's bowling pins, Nice! I will have to get a set to go with my DCB Signature Serie's "World's Best" Fiberglass Patio table and Lawn Chairs. DMB, dude if I get to Havasu Fri . night and my "one off set" of DCB lawn furniture is missing I'm coming looking for you!! LOL
    For the record I'm way worse about talking up DCB then Havasu Hanging, but I really only thought it was spam if it was your business you were promoting, otherwise it's just commentary and ammo for debate, but I don't have a rule book either.
    Chuck wink

Lakeshow
    OK, so no one liked the alligator comparison. I'll try not to take it too personally. I am trying to get a hold of a set of the DCB Racing billet patio furniture - is it on the website ?

UnionJack
    what ever happened to that DCB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234