Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Old Rigger.........Little help here?

victorfb
    yea rich, this IS some scary shit for sure. and very tradgic. i sure hope your place up there is ok. and please dont hesitate to call me. id be more than happy to help in any way and at ANY time. maybe they will open the roads so you can get your stuff out. yea, we would be quite a pair trying to get the stuff ourselves, but hey man, ill try. i think ive got a couple chain saws here too if you have some dry trees right next to the cabin/house. from what ive seen on the Tv, alot of them homes may have been spared if there was a clearing around the structure. youd be amazed on how much that helps. with not only the heat and fuel, but the firefighters would be more willing to use the clearing as a fire break and devert the fire. ok ok, im getting carried away here on it. but its a thought. like i said man, please dont hesitate to ask. and that goes for anyone else reading these posts.

waterslinger
    Good looking boat when will she hit the water??

likwidsukr
    Thanks I'm not sure I'll keep pics posted I'll call it (THE TOAD PROJECT)

dizzyspots
    Hey Old Rigger...just got a 16ft Tahiti w/ 115 Evinrude...but no info on data plate except sn#12602
    Any help to what year it is?
    Any info on capacities: weight, HP # of person (the data plate was never filled out)
    cheers Mike in Tucson

No idea as to the year. I've got a '68 16 Tahiti and the # is 12434.
    Check the engine ID number and run that, if it's the original motor, it should get you in the ball park.
    A picture wouldn't hurt either.

likwidsukr
    Rich I sold this boat and I am kicking myself in the ass!!!! I am trying to get it back. I am in Florida now and It was sold to a guy in Roanoke Virginia. I REALLY want it back bad. LOL The 22' Offshore "TOAD"

There's a toad for sale in the bay area now on craigslist. I talked to the guy the last time he had it listed and he's since come down a bunch in price. Sure would like to get one of those ugly bastards myself some day.
    A guy in AZ has/had some old Tahiti molds for sale about 4 months ago. I asked him for some pictures and he kept promising them to me but they never came. I was thinking how cool would that be to come across the toad molds...well, it'd be really cool to me but I'm guessing I'd be the only one at that party. lol

Goad
    A guy in AZ has/had some old Tahiti molds for sale about 4 months ago. I asked him for some pictures and he kept promising them to me but they never came. I was thinking how cool would that be to come across the toad molds...well, it'd be really cool to me but I'm guessing I'd be the only one at that party. lol
    i was wondering what happened with that lead....bummer it didnt pan out for ya.

likwidsukr
    There's a toad for sale in the bay area now on craigslist. I talked to the guy the last time he had it listed and he's since come down a bunch in price. Sure would like to get one of those ugly bastards myself some day.
    Shit. Imagine that ol Toad with a 600 hp and an Arneson Surface drive. Nice Vhull. Used for the offshore races for Shuster, just a stretched 16.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast