Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket2003
    http://dragboatracing.com/images/projects/se088.jpg
    Monday, October 27, 2003 in minutes between 5:30 am and 6:00 am someone removed the linkage from Greg CarrÂ’s truck and pushed it out of the way from his 94 Mantra Performer Jet boat from the Ramada Inn on Baseline road in Chandler, AZ
    If anyone has any information or comes a across a great byy of parts or boat please contact the Chandler Police and Greg Carr.
    The boat has a 517 Chevy with Pontiac heads and a Berkley pump
    It also has a custom built manifold with Holley 21050 carburetors
    Greg can be reached at 662-658-1257 or 662.229-8785 or 662-299-0315

Dr. Eagle
    Damn that's a nice looking boat. Sorry it was stolen. It has a pretty distinctive look, so it might seem a little bit easier to find...hopefully anyway

Rocket2003
    Yeah, They are not going to be able to pull it down the freeway without somebody noticing it!
    Please Help him out!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stealing a guys Boat, is worse than stealing his wife! (Did I say that?)

AZKC
    I took a pic of that boat in the pits, sucks somebody snag it I'll keep an eye out here in Tucson for it.
    I guy I know had his quads ripped off the same way, unhooked tranny linkage and cut e-brake cables
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ls0046-med.jpg
    KC

Rocket2003
    Ya know, I would have never thought somebody would go to all that trouble (or even could) to steal a guys boat (or 4-wheelers)! I leave mine all the time in Hotels. At the Race's I never lock it, I just leave it and trust taht the security will make sure it's there in the morning! But I will lock it from now on!
    I guess a $20.00 lock on the trailer would go along way!

AZKC
    They would've wacked the lock too. Probably safest thing would be Cop tire boots like downtown uses, but what a hassle :yuk: Why can't they just leave people sh!t alone
    KC

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Rocket2003
    Ya know, I would have never thought somebody would go to all that trouble (or even could) to steal a guys boat (or 4-wheelers)! I leave mine all the time in Hotels. At the Race's I never lock it, I just leave it and trust taht the security will make sure it's there in the morning! But I will lock it from now on!
    I guess a $20.00 lock on the trailer would go along way!
    Get that Master Receiver lock. They are pretty much impossible to get off w/o a key.

little rowe boat
    There are so many low lifes in the world. Their mentality is if I can't afford it I'll steal it. I hope you find the boat intact and the criminals get whats comming to them.

THE VIKING
    Why is everybody so mad?? It's a Jet.
    Enough of the jokes.
    Hunt the ****ers down, tie them to a chair, Then email me, and i will provide a cd featuring "COUNTRY-CONNY", a Danish C and W singer.
    Make them listen to her for a couple of days, and they will be begging to be put in jail with a couple of hairy homos.
    Not even Saddam has better torture.
    Just my opinion.
    The viking.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    Why is everybody so mad?? It's a Jet.
    Enough of the jokes.
    Hunt the ****ers down, tie them to a chair, Then email me, and i will provide a cd featuring "COUNTRY-CONNY", a Danish C and W singer.
    Make them listen to her for a couple of days, and they will be begging to be put in jail with a couple of hairy homos.
    Not even Saddam has better torture.
    Just my opinion.
    The viking.
    God you are eloquent!!! I love it!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast