Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New toy...

Havasu47
    He buy it from Raul Flores? What series are you gonna race it in? MDR? MORE? What class 1450? Good luck whichever way you go with it and I'll see ya out there.
    That's the one. It is a great starter truck for us. We will do MDr and some SCORE stuff. If it is ready we want to do the Tecate 250.

Havasu47
    good move he needs a cage lol
    I think I need a cage more than him!!! Goin for a visit to the Ortho today......

Havasu47
    hey 47 you want thouse small block parts i was telling you about, if soo ill drop them off at your shop....looks cool
    Sure, thanks Bobby. Say hi to "you know who"

pixilatedpussy
    Brian I like it! Thats bitchen! Tell your son that I expect a ride!

Havasu47
    Hopefully it will be at Glamis for Pres weekend! If Dad gets his part done!!! :sleeping:

Up 4 River
    Nice! Looks like Dane is becoming a baller like his Dad now gathering up the toys

pixilatedpussy
    Hopefully it will be at Glamis for Pres weekend! If Dad gets his part done!!! :sleeping:
    That would be fuuuuun!!!!
    But you have to actually camp with us that trip! :crossx:

FuelInMyVeins82
    Great Looking truck. Laughlin is around the cornner Jan, 12-15. If it runs you should bring it out and try to Pre run the course. I'm not exactly sure how that works but damn it would be fun.
    Any body planning on goin to laughlin for the SCORE opener. Its goin to go off and from what I hear could be the last year for it. But who knows they said that last year too.
    Great looking truck though have fun w/ it

Tom Slick
    Right on Brian. You guys are going to have a blast.

OGShocker
    Right on Brian. You guys are going to have a blast.
    I see "someone" mounting a camera on Brian/Dane's truck... :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast