Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam: Vacation Home For Sale

Outnumbered
    Lake Arrowhead House on 1/4 Acre--Lake Rights House--Walk to Lake--Like New:
    Before the smart-ass comments start let me clarify that I am not selling because of the fires .
    If you follow my posts you will see that I have bought a home in Arizona recently. It just so happens that I was in AZ finalizing the deal when this wild-ass fire storm thing started.
    Well, I can tell you that I am home now and you can see for well over a mile from my upper deck and for 360 degrees around my house there is no fire damage. No smell, no smoke, no bad stuff.
    The house must go by spring so lets make a deal.
    When the local forest/drought stuff blows over these houses are going thru the roof. You can't buy much in Cali for $325k now. There are not many places like Arrowhead. Private clean lake with the ability to leave your boat in a slip for the summer. Not to mention night booze-cruises in July and August. It kicks ass. I wish I could afford both. :frown: But the deal is done, its gotta go.
    BTW, its 75% furnished too, all major appliances included
    Here are the links:
    http://lakehouse.com/out.php?id=91
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/rfs/18731616.html
    Thanks for looking
    OL

Faster Daddy
    Glad to hear you and your family are doing well, I was wondering last week. Good luck selling your house, call me if theres a value problem. LOL

phebus
    Beautifull home. I will pass the info on to friends that are looking to buy.

Havasu_Dreamin
    BEAUTIFUL HOME! You should not ahve any problem selling it.

Outnumbered
    Thanks guys. Looks like the craigslist ad expired and the link is gone. I will try to get it back up today.
    OL

Reaper1
    Old Lavey - How did you get home to your house in Arrowhead? My inlaws live up there and said they might not be able to go back up for another week according to fire chief. Is there some inside info. that I can pass on to them?
    Thanks
    Reap

Outnumbered
    I snuck in before they cracked down. This is bullshit because there is nothing going on up here. No smoke, no fire, since I came up Friday. Sorry, but I can't even get my family up here with me. I just heard on the scanner that they may open up parts of Arrowhead tonight. Still no power here. I would not recommend coming up without a generator. Snow flurries today, 39 degrees. Check fireuptate.com, click Old Fire current status for details.
    Good luck,
    OL

Reaper1
    Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on. Must be kind of eerie up there with not a lot of people and no power.

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by Reaper1
    Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on. Must be kind of eerie up there with not a lot of people and no power.
    Yes, its very strange. I do have a generator system in my house so that is pretty cool.
    I've been keeping my 9mm on me when I go outside, and close by when I'm in the house. There have been some looters here and there so you never know. I have not seen anything like that around here. Its been mainly in Crestline.
    OL

Ziggy
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    . There have been some looters here and there so you never know.
    OL
    It still blows my mind that people are out there doing this kinda shit...sure are some rank peeps in this world.
    Glad to hear your house survived without any problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast