Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movies.......as a kid

Her454
    Ok, at the risk of being tarred and feathered for another dumb thread.....and kinda hijacking it from another.... here goes.
    What movie in your lifetime made a difference or had a lasting impression in one way or another?
    Mine was Jaws....scared the holy crap of me and I still won't swim at nite (Yes this came from the shark thread)
    Another was American History X (I think?) ...gave me nightmares for years when the guy got killed on the curb..........

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well high jack all you want. i know i do
    mine was phycho can't wash my face in the shower because of the sceen in the shower. and the mr likes to come in with a banana and do it to me. now now get the heads out of the gutter. i prefer something else.

Keithb87
    On Golden Blonde.
    We were at this guys house, his parents were gone and we decided to watch a movie.
    One guy finds this movie On golden Blonde, but he was kinda dumb, and he said On Golden Pond. We put it in and
    WOAH !!
    Cant' look at Katherine Hepburn the same to this day

Windy
    Top Gun is my all time favorite movie...It affected me more ways than you know...more on that later.
    MissHBjet

Blown 472
    The exorsist, never date chicks that can spin their heads.

Her454
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    The exorsist, never date chicks that can spin their heads.
    ROTFLMAO.......

MRS FLYIN VEE
    spin their heads or spin on the head. sorry couldn't resist. LOL!

Waldo
    I have to chime in here!
    I have a ton of favorite movies but there was one experience that still freaks me out to this day.
    About ten years ago I was at a buddy's house chillin'. We had been drinking a little bit and playin horse shoes. It was getting dark so we decided to go in and partake in some "wacky tobbacky" smoking and just kick back.
    Well, after about 5 bowls, my buddy passes out and I see a movie on the dresser. I figure I am pretty sauced and don't want to drive so I'll watch the flick and crash there. I popped the movie in and it was the movie "Fire in the Sky". If you haven't seen or heard about it, it's about a guy who gets abducted by aliens, escapes, and has a jacked up life afterward with flashbacks and stuff.
    I stayed up, watched the movie, and couldn't take my eyes off of the tv. I was scared shitless to turn the damn thing off - not to mention being high as a kite. I have always been a "sort-of" believer of paranormal activity. Being stoned and watching this movie freaked me out so much that I'm sure I will never watch it again.
    Just writing about it has given me the "HEEBIE JEEBIES"!

mirvin
    Anyone ever seen "The Beast" about the Russian Tank crew wandering around Afghanistan during the Soviet war?
    Sick flick!!

Jbb
    I was pretty young when I went to see The Exorcist ....No green soup for me!
    Then I blamed my life of crime on seeing Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.....Bang!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast