Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "LE MANS" posters

Cole
    Maybe some movie buffs can help me out.... I ran across 4 original "LE MANS" posters from the Steve McQueen movie,
    "LE MANS". Anyone have any idea what they could be worth?

CAHotRodBoy
    They are worth a dollar a piece, where should I send the $4 check?
    Seriously, PM me if you want to get rid of one.

manuel
    There are several different posters that were made, 1 sheet up to 4 sheet, and different pictures on them too, even in other languages, those seem to bring more $, condition and how it's been folded up or stored all these years means lots, try ebay compleated items so you can get an idea what they sold for and compare to what you have should give you a ballpark figure, there are reprints available so ignore the $9.99 ones, probably more like $75. to $200. depending on how rare yours are,
    Good luck,

rrrr
    There are some for sale on eBay right now, ten bucks but they are copies....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=25471
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=25471

Cole
    The posters I have are a large PIC of Steve Mcqueen.. and a PIC of him on the bottom right crawling into the ford GT....then a real cool shot of just his eye glaring out from his Helmet...its all in english and have been rolled up with little damage to the edges!!
    I'll post a pic later when i get my camara!!
    i have never done EBAY...maybe its time to learn!!
    By the way is that $75-200 for all of them!!

rrrr
    Just remember, PayPal is run by Satan.....

Cole
    My posters are different than the ones on the link...the are also yellowed on the paper so they look old....but then what do i know!!!

manuel
    Cole, $75.-$200. EACH, rolled is GOOD,folded bad,

Cole
    $75-200 EACH ebay then the best bet!!

manuel
    Cole, if you've never sold anything on ebay before don't start with these posters, people are gunshy about sellers with no feedback, first time sellers, maybe get a friend with good feedback numbers to list them for you and the more pictures and LONG description the better, Le Mans stuff goes up/down during the year, right after the race people are all excited about it,right now is a good time, SPEED channel is still showing Le Mans stuff, some people are McQueen buffs but the racing memorabilia crowd is who will pay the most, some collect anything that says Le Mans, that movie changed a lot of people's view about the sport,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast