Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deckboats

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    I see that Howard joined the deckboat trend. Every body is making deckboats. The only problem is they all look a like. Execpt mine, I have a Warlock boat with the center console. Three years ago I told Carter I wanted one of his deck boats, he said he doesn't make them any longer because the deckboat didn't go over in Southern Ca. I also told him the deckboat will be a big item in the future. (Surprise Surprise). I bought a used one. Now I have a 9 year old boat that looks like it cam out of the mold last week, of which I didn't pay $120,000 for. Thank you Carter for not making me a boat.

shadow
    I see that Howard joined the deckboat trend. Every body is making deckboats. The only problem is they all look a like. Execpt mine, I have a Warlock boat with the center console. Three years ago I told Carter I wanted one of his deck boats, he said he doesn't make them any longer because the deckboat didn't go over in Southern Ca. I also told him the deckboat will be a big item in the future. (Surprise Surprise). I bought a used one. Now I have a 9 year old boat that looks like it cam out of the mold last week, of which I didn't pay $120,000 for. Thank you Carter for not making me a boat.
    welcome & pictures please.

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    I am not a new member. I had to regester under a new name because I can't get H B to comfrim my old password as Thunderbutt.
    I can't load pic's.because they are to large. I don't know whats going on here, because I've loaded them before

bigq
    http://www.resize2mail.com/
    LOL, they have dummy proofed (no offense) resizing pictures?
    And to say they all look a like I think is wrong. The howard looks nothing like a "deck boat", it has some nice sleek lines. As for the Warlock, i am not impressed with the look of the, I think it is Diablo, deck boat. Warlock builds a nice boat, but it doesn't look like Carter has a creative bone in his body. I know PlaceCraft is coming out with a 26' also that looks like it will be nice looking.

shadow
    IMHO,No deck boat looks as bad ass as the new 30' DCB.That boat is just beautiful, Hands down the best looking deck boat i've seen in awhile.My second would be E-ticket or Lavey.
    Funny cause before i saw the new DCB,E-ticket & Lavey Where my favorite.
    So many nice boats to choose from now a days,Just boils down to $$$ and how much you're willing to spend.

SDLifesaver
    I think some of the deck boats look similar, in fact most of them have the same bottom (All a copy of the Talon) but each company has their trademark features and workmanship. I know for a FACT that you get what you pay for. If you spend the big money, it's for a reason. QUALITY. I have learned that everyone is going to have an opinion and it may not be the same as mine but all the choices I make are for me and not because I am influenced by somebody elses choice. Be happy with what you have and let other people be happy with their choices. Don't be a hater, and don't let what somebody else spends on somthing effect your life. Everyone is not from the same economic mold and if you have a boat currently, be happy your a boater and not a wanna be boater.

shadow
    SDLifesaver,I might add you have a beautiful boat.You are absolutely right.
    There is a difference and as you know,You pay if you want quality.
    Add Howard to my top favorites. Glad i'm not in the market now,So many choices it would be tough.

bigq
    DCB has a deckboat?
    I remember lots of folks didn't even like the E-Ticket, but apparently it has grown on many, that's innovation for you.

KLEPTOW
    Is that the Warlock with the Ice chest fuel cells?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast