Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bbsp

Kim Hanson
    This is starting early isn't it? Anderson, lets see your sinker! Billy b you have to make it to speed-alley with gas for the day...I won't go into it! I have a big block flattie, they would make me look like a fool.....but I have my " HST ".....Big Block Rude!
    I'am booked off for it right now, Maxi....shit happen's in the Oil-Field though........sure am hoping to make this every year it happens, never know though!........( . )( . )........

stoker2001
    hey 77 charger,i think we would be real close if you give me my start.you would hand me my ass at drags because of the on plane start run at the lights,but i really think if you give me my three mile an hour roll start you would have some catchin up to do.with no power adder i know i am right at ten flat (ihba/njba)so it would be real funnn!!

77charger
    Originally posted by stoker2001
    hey 77 charger,i think we would be real close if you give me my start.you would hand me my ass at drags because of the on plane start run at the lights,but i really think if you give me my three mile an hour roll start you would have some catchin up to do.with no power adder i know i am right at ten flat (ihba/njba)so it would be real funnn!!
    I'd still cover you on that i have no probs leaving with fast jet either i just dont have the top end a flat would normally have but out of the hole is where i leave my mark. an on plane slow start is even deadlier.As UT said earlier i do run the 9.50 class and keep it in the .50s
    UT the boat can go faster with minor adjustments and if i brought it your reign will stop

HavasuBarney
    My flatty is really fast....
    My big block this....
    Every year all the big blocks that have the guts to show, get spanked.
    Bring it boys, don't sing it.

You Te
    Well I'm sure you flat guy's can kick my ass.
    Let's launch at Havasu go to Topock have some food and then back to speed alley, whats that, the water to rough for a flattie.
    Bring it on 77, the 9.50 ET does not scare me.
    Billy B, you're right, none of the really fast flat show up, because everyone knows the really fast ones are trailer queens.
    You Te

77charger
    Originally posted by You Te
    Billy B, you're right, none of the really fast flat show up, because everyone knows the really fast ones are trailer queens.
    You Te They might be at the races the weekend you guys pick for this date.Now if i had some laughing gas too i think you would be scared now.This is all motor,4 seats,and 23 gallons of fuel.

STVBOY
    And your point is? You talk about this boat every year and it never shows up. I would like to see it run around the lake everywhere UT goes and see if the boat is still together by the end of the day. If you would do that you would gain alot more respect from us whackers.
    :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by You Te
    Well I'm sure you flat guy's can kick my ass.
    Let's launch at Havasu go to Topock have some food and then back to speed alley, whats that, the water to rough for a flattie.
    Bring it on 77, the 9.50 ET does not scare me.
    You Te Nothing out there worth taking them off the trailer for

MAXIMUS
    Ill just use this big wood spoon & stir the pot a little to keep the wackas from burning on the bottom...

Jim Anderson
    So what your saying is that the outboard guys are slow and a boat like mine is not worth taking to ther BBSP. When is this event and where is it. I have a hard time with outboards being faster than flats, Are you sure about this.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast