Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BEWARE of All Seasons Marine in Boulder City, NV

Larry Nebb
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Hey Larry, I know you're a real bright kind of guy, why not just pack the grease zerk full of silicone and everything will be just fine. In other words, don't worry about it retard.
    Gee, you did not have to be a total ass about it did you.

Larry Nebb
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    It's a large party of people from the various boating message boards. We have t-shirts made for each of the two parties a year. Due to the large number of people attending and fact that we communicate on the internet, some boat places have taken note that if you screw an OP6er, EVERYONE will know about it.
    Read the current Nov/Dec issue of Hot Boat, Operation 6 Coolers (OP6C) article. It's a party. visit the forums on www.op6c.com for more info.
    RTJas
    That you for the nice reply. Sounds like a fun bunch (except for one guy if he is part of your group)

THOR
    Originally posted by mmered8299
    Hey Thor,
    How long would you expect ASM to wait? If a guy is selling a vintage motor you better jump on it before he changes his mind. If a guy is selling a 1/2 acre parcel of land for 100K here in Vegas. You better jump on it before he goes and tell his wife. Thats the way things are done here in Vegas. If you don't like it, well then I guess you don't get to have it! Sleepy.
    That is not at all the way things are done in LV. I lived there for 10 years and still do business there. But, LV is still the kind of place where a piece of shit business owner will lose all of his biz quick because of word of mouth.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Larry Nebb
    Gee, you did not have to be a total ass about it did you.
    You were a total ass in the V-drive forums. I'm just returning the favor.
    Remember this:
    Originally posted by Larry Nebb
    come on guy, shouldn't you be over in that Rex thread kissing Rexone's poo poo hole like the other guys?
    That's what I thought.

pro Ted Miller

To all Ted Miller haters, He and his sons are the best at what they do. He did not get to where he is by being a bad business man. He is the most successful person I know and smartest person there is at running a business. Ted worked very hard and earned every penny he has. Nothing was given to him. So to have boat as successful as it is now I'd say he's doing something right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123