Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE of All Seasons Marine in Boulder City, NV

BADAXE
    I went to Lake Mead for a family boat trip, first day out I hit a submerged rock and bent up my prop and destroyed the prop hub. I went to every boat shop in boulder city and they all said they could not fit me in for a week or two. I was just about to give up when I stopped by All Seasons. I told them my probelm and if I couldn't get it fixed my whole vacition would be ruined. They stopped everything they were doing and fixed me up. sold me a new hub at a good price tweaked my prop back in shape so I wouldn't have to buy a new one, saving me hundreds of dollars on got me back out on the lake in a few hours were we enjoyed three more days of fun. I do most of my boating on Mead and told them they had just earned a new customer.

Keith E. Sayre
    What kind of engine would your father like to purchase and in what condition or price range. Maybe we could assist you and
    find something better? I'm happy to help!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400

Larry Nebb
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Did you try going down there wearing your OP6 shirt?
    Hey it worked for HavasuDoug.. LOL
    RD
    What is an OP6? And what did it do for this Doug guy?
    Sorry but I am still new here and I do not know this code word.

Jordy
    Hey Larry, I know you're a real bright kind of guy, why not just pack the grease zerk full of silicone and everything will be just fine. In other words, don't worry about it retard.

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Hey Larry, I know you're a real bright kind of guy, why not just pack the grease zerk full of silicone and everything will be just fine. In other words, don't worry about it retard.
    Say, that's not the jovial Jordy that I know....

hulshot
    I only had one run in with them when I drove from Sac to purchase a boat from one of there customers that kept it there for a short time. I bought a boat sight unseen based on the owners discription, and I beleived him. The thing that got me was I was told the expesive boat I was purchasing had a 32 pitch prop on it when he bought it and he never changed it and only used the boat 1 time then stored it at ASM to sell. I ended up buying the boat and did not inspect the prop closely, just knew it had one on it. I later inspected it when I got home and found it to be a bravo 30 that had been beaten out and was cracked. I called the owner and he again said it was a 32 pitch but did not know what type, so I called the original owner and found out it was sold with a Spinnelli labbed 32, about 1200.00, and he put it on because the other prop at the time was in the shop being labbed.
    So what do think happened
    A: the owner kept the prop for himself to put on hisfishing boat
    B: The beaten out, cracked bravo was the prop that was always on it
    C: ASM knew it was a bad ass prop and took it off and threw some junk on it and kept the Spinnelli for their boat, or to sell it, then denied changing the props.

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by Larry Nebb
    What is an OP6? And what did it do for this Doug guy?
    Sorry but I am still new here and I do not know this code word.
    It's a large party of people from the various boating message boards. We have t-shirts made for each of the two parties a year. Due to the large number of people attending and fact that we communicate on the internet, some boat places have taken note that if you screw an OP6er, EVERYONE will know about it.
    Read the current Nov/Dec issue of Hot Boat, Operation 6 Coolers (OP6C) article. It's a party. visit the forums on www.op6c.com for more info.
    RTJas

STV_Keith
    Originally posted by mmered8299
    How long would you expect ASM to wait? If a guy is selling a vintage motor you better jump on it before he changes his mind.
    Ya know, I look at it as - he agreed on a price, then backed out. It's not like he's not still trying to sell it, he just wants more money now. It would be one thing if we had no communication with them in those 14 days since the deal was done, but NO - I have called 3 times and stated a pickup date and everything. Ted even agreed to it and didn't have a problem.
    Bottom line is he's a greedy, grumpy old bastard, and will screw you in a deal to make another dollar, regardless of what he's promised or agreed to.
    25Eagle, that could very well be true that their service and sales are separated - but beware.

Tom Brown
    This probably isn't a good season for ASM.

Just Tool'n
    Greed gets to most people.
    No more is it a guys word or a handshake makes the deal.
    Greed sounds as if this is the underlying motive.
    What is sad is the effort STV went thru, phoning up, relaying that there was a delay, hey STV still needs to make money also, & who likes to get sick & end up in the hospital.
    I know there is people that talk the big line & string people out on a purchase, but in this case I would been ok with the fact that the purchaser is coming with the check, but his business had to come 1st.
    I bet that if STV would not of called & try to explain that there was some delays, & just shown up with a check the deal would have been a deal.
    It the old addage " Nice guys finish last"!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast