Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore Saturday November 15th

HotHallet
    Hey everyone- Thinking about heading to Elsinore for one last trip before my motor comes out and gets built. Plan to go out Saturday morning and launching at Marina West. Hope to see some folks. My friend Kevin (tool 'n around) were out last weekend and the weather sucked but it was still fun nonetheless. Anybody into an Elsinore run?

Duke
    how far from Burbank is that? I might be willing to drive down..

lilrick
    what the hell...which one is marina west?

HotHallet
    Duke- about 2 hours from burbank. Marina West is the best ramp to use. Once you get on 15S exit on Central 74 go right and go to first stop sign and go right then go to the light and go left. Take that road over the hill and down into Elsinore. Keep going until you see Lake Elsinore Marina (two white brick walls) on left.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey Travis,
    I don't know if we can make it on saturday, Jason might be able to.
    Are you still coming over for dinner tomorrow night? I will call you tonight. I have been working on the "mission" you gave me and I think I have someone in mind.
    xoxox
    Linda

HotHallet
    Linda- What up? I am still coming tommorrow night for dinner. Give me a ring tonight or I will call you and get directions. I will probably come straight from work. I work in Anaheim by Edison field so I am thinking 57 to 22. Sound right? Sweet on the mission deal-I look forward to meeting your cute, river girl, social friend. I hope she likes fast jet boats and big rooster tails and dudes that like to get loud, sing and party. I am 27 if age needs to be known. Oh I thought you would get a kick out of my newest CD purchases the other night-KISS-Greatest Hits & Motley Crue Greatest Hits. Anyway see you and Jason tomorrow night.
    Travis "HotHallett"

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Motley Crue Greatest Hits!! Why doesn't that surprise me! We need to start bringing a kareoke machine to the lake.
    haha

HotHallet
    You bring it-I'll sing it!

24ROD
    pencil me in as a definate maybe! If the weather is good that is

tool'n'around
    Hey, Travis this isn't love lines bro... If you need a new women frtiz's is right by my house... one table dance and you'll be fine...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast