Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Live from the Frosty Ball

DansBlown73Nordic
    We had a really great time. I hope eveyone got home SAFE...Dan & Janet

shirkey4750
    Good people, good food, good beverages, it was too good. Thanks again Bill and Tabatha for your hospitality. And that flatbottom really carries the mail!

miketsouth
    Good people, good food, good beverages, it was too good. Thanks again Bill and Tabatha for your hospitality. And that flatbottom really carries the mail!
    Teri and I, with the help of "rumble strip" Brother Rat, had a wonderfull time. Thanks Tab and Bill for having us up. I did enjoy seeing all the people again. Quality people all the way.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/frostyball05.jpg
    I reviewed the short video and condensed it. At only 3 minutes it cannot show the whole story. Weekend went by in about 5 minutes, it seemed.
    8.4meg
    3:27min
    Dialup need not apply (Hammer)
    Frosty Ball, Brookville Pa (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyj...styball051.wmv)

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    You guys need to come up with a BOTE Music CD. Great video!!!!
    Love the T-Shirt. Those colors would be great for Anna!

Jr Jetter
    Cool Video !!!! (my boat is not green......damn it.... ) Just need a bass player and we could have our own jam band at Anna :notam:
    I like the "beast" lettering in the sign....very nice.

fat rat
    Teri and I, with the help of "rumble strip" Brother Rat, had a wonderfull time. Thanks Tab and Bill for having us up. I did enjoy seeing all the people again. Quality people all the way.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/frostyball05.jpg
    I reviewed the short video and condensed it. At only 3 minutes it cannot show the whole story. Weekend went by in about 5 minutes, it seemed.
    [/URL]
    First off Bill and Tab, great job on everything. Thanx for putting up with us..............not that Bill didn't add to the ruff housing. :hammerhea
    Teri and Mike I enjoyed the ride and the conversation on food, family, and friends........................it was great.......first class people. I don't like chicken either.
    Now the ride...................seems to me MikeT has something with rumble strips.............. he wanted to hear the difference from county to county and state to state. On the way home I would occasionally hit one of them..........Mike could tell me what state and what county.......amazing.

fat rat
    oh ya awsome decals

Lady Warhawk
    You guys need to come up with a BOTE Music CD. Great video!!!!
    Love the T-Shirt. Those colors would be great for Anna!
    What was the name of that song Tim (wideopen) used when he made his video from Lake James. That was fricking kewl

Jr Jetter
    What was the name of that song Tim (wideopen) used when he made his video from Lake James. That was fricking kewl
    Name of the band is Collective Soul, yes it fit quite well !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast