Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Eve Party

NashvilleBound
    So, its that time again...and I'm still finding jello shooter cups from last years party at my house
    I have a great idea...
    ChaddyShack is closing escrow on a new home here in Valley Center that could easily host this years party and 'break' it in too..no pun intended. Should we plan a party for him? Should we let him know?
    Just thinking out loud....

NashvilleBound
    Most likely if he's a local tho its not ringing a bell.

Chaddyshack
    break in the new pad huh???? Sorry, but we don't know when the thing is going to close as of yet.. right now its looking after new years before we are in...I guess we'll have to hit Nashville's little 2 bedroom apt for the party......

NashvilleBound
    I guess the words out......
    nice try....but its on the market so I think NOT! Besides with no furniture in yours theres more room for more people!

NashvilleBound
    How do you rate keeping your avatar and mine disapeared with the new forums????

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by NashvilleBound
    How do you rate keeping your avatar and mine disapeared with the new forums????
    Need to resize the avater
    party time
    http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/no...icons/beer.gif

missboatnam1
    hey guys where have ya been? chaddy, long time!! iv been thinking about all you guys! i had such a blast last year at the xmas party with you guys!! wellll, im in, and if need be, i can even have it here in norco!! congrats on the new pad chad!! let me know!!!
    tell the better halfs hello

NashvilleBound
    Hey Tina. Chad told me today that he's closing just before New Years. so he won't even be moved in yet. I was just trying to get him worked up for fun. It's a really nice place. Our humble abode is on the market and I dont think a repeat of the last party would do anything good here. I just fully cleaned out the garage and found allot of our china was broken when beer bottles were thrown under our stairwell in the garage. Like I didn't have enough trash cans out...whatever. I think we'll have a catered 'Private' party after the first of the year...you'll get a PM when it gets closer. Believe it or not were still working on the pool. Another week or so and we'll be ready to fully market the property. Need a vacation home in Valley Center???? Make you a good deal....
    Take Care,
    NB

missboatnam1
    well, nb, got plenty of homes but thanks for the offer
    well, we can figure this out later, but are you guys willing to drive out to norco if we have one?
    good luck selling the pad, does that mean your leaving the california?

NashvilleBound
    Tina, Yep...you got it that right. The traffic, blah-brown hills, rude people, taxes, fees, should I go on? And from San Diego were how far from good water? ....6 hours and getting worse. Havasu is a joke for a 6 hour drive. Only thing I will miss are the parties. .... and all the good people we have met. Fluffy has some serious interest in her music so the only place to be is in Nashville, besides a very beautifull place. On the flip side, to be semi-retired at 39 will be a good thing
    Send us a PM when the party details are complete and we'd be happy to attend.
    NB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast