Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What a crock of SH*T!

HavasuDreamin'
    USC to be toppled by OSU in the BCS this week. Is it just me, or is this the worst system ever? Why is the word "playoff" so hard for the NCAA to understand?
    Strength of schedule and one NY poll that has USC ranked fifth are the culprits. BCS has gotta go. It shouldn't be left up to a mathematical equation to figure out who plays for a national title.
    Fockers
    :burningm:

JetBoatRich
    Difficult to understand no playoffs, winners should move on not be judged and placed by a computer/votes.
    USC played so well on both sides of the ball last week they deserve at this point to stay #2.

THOR
    Two things to remember:
    1 - USC has an easy schedule. Normally the PAC-10 is decent, but they suck this year compared to the SEC and Big-10.
    2 - OSU is due the right the defend they championship. Although they are not as good as USC, they are still the defending champs and they deserve the right to defend it.
    I agree that the BCS is screwed up. A playoff system would be bigger than march madness.

Kilrtoy
    So what are they still 2nd best

bullhead
    this wont even be an issue after next week when ohio st. gets smoked by mich.but you're right the system is horrible at best since the schedules are made a couple of years before the season.

Stupid Fast
    Originally posted by bullhead
    this wont even be an issue after next week when ohio st. gets smoked by mich.
    I dont know about that. We will see.

SUPERCREWJOHN
    Based on your rational of including the previous champion in the Big Game, why dont you just put the Tampa Bay Bucs into the Super Bowl even though they are currently 4-5. It doesnt make sense. That Buckeyes should not hold that spot. I even question if Oklahoma should be ranked number 1 because of all the 2-bit teams that they play. How many Texas A&M's and Baylors can they play. It looks like they have a full schedule of them.
    Maybe we'll get lucky and Michigan will kick the SH*(T our of the BrownEyes ..
    Go Trojans!!

Kilrtoy
    None of those teams have played a whole host of good teams

Havasu_Dreamin
    I think it's great $c dropped to third. But yes, the BCS is a GIANT joke! A playoff would be better and include the damn bowls in it as well!

Kilrtoy
    What are you talking about I just checked every poll and the CONDOMS are in 2nd across the board

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast