Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Let This Scumbag Come Back!

MagicMtnDan
    Michael Moore was greeted by cheering crowds in Germany where he told one audience “What Bush is doing now is similar to what Hitler was doing in his early days,” according to Deutsche Presse-Agentur.
    Meanwhile, the German mag Der Spiegel blasted Moore’s latest book, “Dude, Where’s My Country?” as incoherent and rambling and “little more than a redundant rehash of his overly familiar superficial view of the world and his overly inflated opinion of himself” but went on to say that “anti-American sentiment is running so high in Germany right now that the book cannot help but zoom right to the top of the best- seller list.”
    http://a799.g.akamai.net/3/799/388/4...ews/239377.jpg

Blown 472
    And here in lies the irony of your statement, fighting a war for freedom and democrocy and yet kick someone out for questioning it?? hummmmm

HOSS
    I never did like that fat fag! Bring that porker to me. I`ll roll him in flour and make him beg for his momma!
    drive home

Blown 472
    Originally posted by HOSS
    I never did like that fat fag! Bring that porker to me. I`ll roll him in flour and make him beg for his momma!
    drive home
    Woodcha look for a wet spot?

MagicMtnDan
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    And here in lies the irony of your statement, fighting a war for freedom and democrocy and yet kick someone out for questioning it?? hummmmm
    Hey B, you're taking my statement (title of the thread) literally and that's my fault. I should've said something like, "hang this unpatriotic, anti-American from his balls until his head explodes!" or some other angry remark.
    It should be a law that bars a citizen from returning to this country if he/she goes to a foreign country and makes speeches filled with anti-American bile. The wars we fought and the people who died or were injured protecting this country and its ideals were not done to permit anti-American hatred spouted off on foreign soil.
    The guy's a POS and shouldn't be given opportunities to shout out his hatred for this country...in my opinion.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Hey B, you're taking my statement (title of the thread) literally and that's my fault. I should've said something like, "hang this unpatriotic, anti-American from his balls until his head explodes!" or some other angry remark.
    It should be a law that bars a citizen from returning to this country if he/she goes to a foreign country and makes speeches filled with anti-American bile. The wars we fought and the people who died or were injured protecting this country and its ideals were not done to permit anti-American hatred spouted off on foreign soil.
    The guy's a POS and shouldn't be given opportunities to shout out his hatred for this country...in my opinion.
    I agree, just stirrin tha shit.

HOSS
    I won`t be toasting marshmellows.

MagicMtnDan
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    I agree, just stirrin tha shit.
    That much is clear

Dave C
    I agree. Don't you think its the least bit treasonous to go oversees and spew anti-american hate?
    After all they can do that here all they want and they can get away with it because its free speech. But rallying foreign powers against us is wrong.
    Penn should be locked up too.

fourspeednup
    A few years ago, Moore did some very good investigative reporting through his website and I enjoyed his video on Flint Mich. Now he's just trying to get attention and has gone extreme. Looks like it is working, got quite a rise here.:wink:
    I agree that it is very anti-american but he can do whatever the hell he wants and it don't matter if we approve or not
    ---four(used to like the guy and thinks our laws are a little goofy)speed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast