Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An apology to Mr. Anderson

Sangster
    Sniff.... Sniff....This deal still STINKS......... Sorry, I'm having a hard time "ACCEPTING" it all............

126driver
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    What a bunch of BALLESS sorry as# geeks!! This is the internet wake up people stop suckin andersons as# who cares, as he does not! And guru you of all people, I am truly disappointed your leadership was without fail.. And now the GUUUUURRRUUUPIES are following suit kissing mr. andersons back side!! Whats next an apology to mrs. Hanson!! Puuuulllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssse!! :yuk:
    EASY there Eddie. READ and HEAR the words. :wink: I'm still waiting for Mr. Anderson's phone number so I can help him out...

THE VIKING
    Thank you for the apology 126drivr. I may sound like a fool on here but I am learning. I did not get to start the boat last night as I had major problems at the restaurant. The grease hood fan was wired incorrectly and was forcing air back into the kitchen. I had to close the place down and get it sorted out. Needless to say there were some unhappy campers.
    I have family in New Mexico and I am going to visit them next week. The business will closed all week. It gives me a chance to get my kitchen problems handled.
    I wanted to start the boat and get it timed and check for water leaks. Maybe tonight. I will buy a lifeline jacket as soon as possible. Thank you Acceptence for the use of yours and also for the propellors.
    I know about sounding like a moron when it comes to boat and engine questions.
    Personally i dont give a rats balls about who think i'm a moron, and i am not gonna leave the forums based on that, but you know guys, sometimes someone asks questions or comment things beacause they simply do not know some things, not beacause they are stupid, and many of you guys do know the golden answers, so control yourself and share your wisdom.
    This man got a nice boat, and he's probably a nice hardworking dude too, so respect him.
    El vikingo grand cojones.
    Report this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123