Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: History#2

hboldno7
    Cool Mags Cyclone, what did you do raid your parents attic or what ?

victorfb
    way cool stuff mike, thanks for sharing with us. since you seem to have a plether of useless, i mean usefull knowledge, do you have any old rogers adds from around 74-78? i wanna see what color scemes, and colors were available then for my boniville. still debating what to do with it.

Great stuff Mike.
    I love the engine placement on that early Weiman....... Yikes
    Those lots are on the parker strip. My parents had 4 or 5 friends that bought in that lakeside development in about 67-8. There was originaly a river front lot for everyone to enjoy with a ramp, picnic tables, big trees you know, if you didn't have a water front lot, you still could enjoy the river by buying in there. That didn't last long, they sold it off and built homes there. That development also went across the road and up a hill.
    Opps, I just looked again at the pic you posted. It shows the lot I'm talking about, although I can't remember the shuffle board game.

1Bahnerjet
    This stuff is Priceless Send me the Mags & I'll scan the Pictures (make'm Clearer) No I'll send them Back to you Really
    That Guy Ray DeFir, He has 2-3 Rayson Craft Molds. He has the '18 V-Bottom Jet Mold that he sets up with a V-Drive I'm Looking for the Pic. of it , Its Sweet

cyclone
    thanks guys. i wish i could have raided my folks closet for these mags but i paid a hefty price for them online.
    unfortunately i dont have any more after 1968 and before 1994. if anyone cares to fill in the gaps that would be rad. and if anyone wants to sell their mags then i'm buyin!

AZKC
    Very cool, thanks for the history lessons. I may have some early 90's mags I'll check'em out.
    KC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12