Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam: Vacation Home For Sale

Outnumbered
    Lake Arrowhead, turn-key, walk to lake and shops:
    http://www.lakehouse.com/out.php?id=91
    Thanks for looking,
    OL

Is this house across the street from Judge Haber?

Outnumbered
    No, I think that house is on John Muir. Its off of Northbay and Cottonwood by Rainbow/Totem Pole Point. You have a place up there?
    OL

Originally posted by Old Lavey
    No, I think that house is on John Muir. Its off of Northbay and Cottonwood by Rainbow/Totem Pole Point. You have a place up there?
    OL
    No house I hung out with Haber's son for a few years

Outnumbered
    Thats cool. Summers here were awesome as a kid. The house I was thinking of is Huber's. I just remember seeing the big sign out front evertime I drive by. What street did Judge Haber live on? What was it near?
    OL

Outnumbered
    BTTT
    Happy Thanksgiving

al cole'holic
    Sweet looking place OL, never been to Arrowhead...

beyondhelpin
    Sorry dude you lost me at Roseanne Barr! But I guess you cant pick your neighbors!

Wicky
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    Thats cool. Summers here were awesome as a kid. The house I was thinking of is Huber's. I just remember seeing the big sign out front evertime I drive by. What street did Judge Haber live on? What was it near?
    OL
    The HUBERS??? I grew up in Claremont with the Hubers. Ringo, Chris, & Michelle. They have a red Hallet. Chris made it out to the first Big Block Spanking Party at Havasu. Spent lots of time in that cabin in Arrowhead growing up. The fire missed their house in Claremont by 100yds and from what I heard it wasn't too much farther than that from the cabin.

Outnumbered
    BTTT.
    I got a new camera and put a few new/better pictures on the lakehouse.com site. They limit the photos to 5 and the photo file size so I could not do the best quality setting but they are more clear.
    I may have an offer coming in this week. Showed the house twice today. If you are interested contact me while its still available. This is a steal, about $25-30k below market. No agents=no commissions.
    Thanks for looking.
    OL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast