Thread: Any Vasectomy Stories?

Dr. Eagle
    Sorry, no buck ups allowed...

MJ19
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    Sorry, no buck ups allowed...
    Pathetic Chicken

HammerDown
    After reading all this I laughed and felt sick at the same time (belive it was the comment about the jerking eye balls).
    Makes me wonder...so whats wrong with giving the ol lady the "money shot" all the time

NashvilleBound
    It might not have been exactly my eyeballs that jerked. Could have been anything as when he was fishing in there I could feel all sorts of stuff getting pulled and all sorts of uncontrolable twitches. Does that help?
    OH, and MJ, We do our part. Ok, so it's 3 or 4 minutes of hell...now you have to do yours You don't see us whining about it do ya????? Sheesh...lol...

THE VIKING
    And i must say that what hurt almost as must as the doc's "ball-fileting-thing" was the lab, who just poured ferfectly good sperm, with premium vikinggenes out in the zink, when i could have got at least 300 bucks for it from a couple of dykes.
    ****ers
    The viking.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Can't you get knocked out for this procedure? I mean, if I ever have this done, based on what I've read today, I don't want to be awake for it! Knock my ass out, snip-snip and give me some vicodin!

NashvilleBound
    I have heard of private docs doing a local...like twilight sleep for the guys that are really supposed to be chicks....its really more embarassing than anything else. Youll be fine...

Wet Dream
    Originally posted by MJ19
    NO sympathy here boys ...try pushing a watermellon out your vagina...H-E-L-L-O...buck up and do your part!
    And you have many kids?

Wet Dream
    Originally posted by HammerDown
    After reading all this I laughed and felt sick at the same time (belive it was the comment about the jerking eye balls).
    Makes me wonder...so whats wrong with giving the ol lady the "money shot" all the time
    You still give the money shot, but theres no little spermies in the mix.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    Can't you get knocked out for this procedure? I mean, if I ever have this done, based on what I've read today, I don't want to be awake for it! Knock my ass out, snip-snip and give me some vicodin!
    I think they like someone to talk to while they are working

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast