Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie time kiddies

Blown 472

redneckcharlie
    well, that was a waste of two minutes of my time! my own fault though, should of known better. :wink:

Blown 472
    well, that was a waste of two minutes of my time! my own fault though, should of known better. :wink:
    Ya think? sheesh I posted it.

canuck1
    Funny.....stevey is going to spin

Blown 472
    Funny.....stevey is going to spin
    He must be at AA tonite, or there is a meeting of the hitler youth. :rollside:

canuck1
    He must be at AA tonite, or there is a meeting of the hitler youth. :rollside:
    white power meeting?

Blown 472
    white power meeting?
    The are probably burning something and standing around singing.

canuck1
    The are probably burning something and standing around singing.
    Judging by the way he hates muslims and Cubans and the French I think that he has the ex-smoker syndrome.........That would make stevey a muzlim boat person that speaks French

SnoopJonnyJon

SmokinLowriderSS
    #1, Nationalism, I love my country, you don't, feel free to leave. Tell me blown why THIS is BAD.
    #2 Distain for Human Rights. So, we compare directly to china eh? Care to tell me blown how nudity and wearing underwear on ones head moved from "embarassment" to "torture"?
    #3 Enemies to unify against. So, Islamofascist terrorism is of no threat to the US and her people blown?
    #4 Mil supremacy. The US mil IS supreme. Just WHO has a finer fighting force that the US? Israel is VERY close #2. Nobody else comes close. Ours is 100% VOLUNTEER!
    #5 Sexism Just where is THIS so rampant blown? What is the highest political office held by a woman? How many state govs are women? How many congresmen are Women? Judges/justices?
    #6 Controlled media. It stands to reason that if the govt controlled the media that the media stories would be at least 10:1 FOR the govt instead of about 20:1 AGAINST? Explain it blown.
    #7 Obsession with Natl Security. So, Natl security is of NO importance? Wouldn't an "obsession" also deal with northern & southern borders too?
    #8 Intertwined govt & religion. So, just what IS the official US religion blown? Why do we allow the others? So nobody in office can have a religious belief blown? What about Hillary making statements recently on what Jesus (of Nazareth, the "Christ" one) would do about the southern border? Wouldn't a law denying an elected official to have a religious feeling be "a law respecting the establisment of religion or the free excercise therof" which is forbidden by the constitution (Article 3)?
    #9 Protection of Corporate Power. So, all companies employing over, say, 10 people should be eliminated, or all "corporations" altogether? Personal Income Tax is a small drop in the bucket compared to corporate taxes, you want to pay the difference blown? Who is protecting the "corporate power" of the auto industry thsese days from being destroyed by organized labor?
    #10 Supression of labor power. Just how is this happening blown? I am in the middle of "labor" and am not being "supressed" at all, even amid a very heavilly FEDERALLY regulated "labor" segment. The worst "supression" of "labor power" is committed by corrupt unions.
    #11 Distain for the arts. Care to explain this too when we have the fed govt paying for "artists" to urinate on stages and canvas as "performance art" since nobody else will pay for it to see it?
    #12 Obsession over crime & punishment. So ....... just what crimes should we ignore blown? There is a reason they are called "crimes", and crimes are deserving of "punishment".
    #13 Cronyism/Corruption. All you have for 5 years are ALLEGATIONS. I could alledge a thousand things about you blown (or anyone) and the allegation itself does NOT make it true. Who'se been convicted of WHAT corruption blown?
    #14 Election Fraud. Still sore over LOOSING the 2000 & 2004 elections? They weren't stolen, research the recounts, I have. Yer REALLY gonna hate it when the 51% of people polled refuse to vote for Hillary (as they said they would do). Hillary has a 23% support market, she's a LOOSER. Split the other 26% down the center, and she looses with 39%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast