Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paintball

clownpuncher
    I remember a thread a while back about paintball guns. I'm gonna play for my first time against some co-workers and would love to kick some ass. Can anyone tell me the best freakin gun out there? Don't really care about price, I just want speed, accuracy and durability.
    Hate to bring this up now, but, is there anyway to customize one?
    Thanks in advance, Roland

Jbb
    Gonna Play....Shoot the Fat Kid? (http://www.newsfilter.org/user_submi...loads/Plea.wmv)

Keithb87
    Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
    Gonna Play....Shoot the Fat Kid? (http://www.newsfilter.org/user_submi...loads/Plea.wmv)
    LMAO. Too funny

clownpuncher
    I couldn't get the video to come up here at work, but I can here the audio. Even still, it sounded funnier than hell
    I still need to know where to get a good gun

phebus
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    I couldn't get the video to come up here at work, but I can here the audio. Even still, it sounded funnier than hell
    I still need to know where to get a good gun
    I would insist that that cheap assed boss of your's get a new computer!! J/K

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by phebus
    I would insist that that cheap assed boss of your's get a new computer!! J/K
    No kidding Damned firewalls

Mullet
    How much you want to spend??????
    My last gun had about $1500 into it. I use to play on a tournament team. It was an Autococker STO, shich is the much faster vertical feed gun, as opposed to the side feed. Oh BTW the gun was $1500, and then I had an air system to and that was about another $ 500. I would go through a case a paint a day $85.00 bucks. Buy a really good mask, like a JT. Those are the least likely to fog. There are a number of good paintball stores and you could probably still get bu with a $500 gun, but **** it. Buy the best from the start. The thing with an autococker is that if you dont pull the trigger properly you can chop a ball in the barrell. That causes a big mess and the balls wont shoot straight. Also a autococker is hard to set for the speed, so it is not the most novice friendly gun. Loved mine, but I just spent way to much cashola on the sport.

Froggystyle
    I've got a great gun you can borrow.
    Call me. Don't do anything half assed. Lots of insane deals on the used market.

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    I've got a great gun you can borrow.
    Call me. Don't do anything half assed. Lots of insane deals on the used market.
    K

1stepcloser
    Originally posted by Mullet
    How much you want to spend??????
    The thing with an autococker is that if you dont pull the trigger properly you can chop a ball in the barrell. That causes a big mess and the balls wont shoot straight. Also a autococker is hard to set for the speed, so it is not the most novice friendly gun. Loved mine, but I just spent way to much cashola on the sport.
    I currently shoot an STO on air, and I have never chopped a ball. In addition, once I set velocity, I only need a check. It very rarely changes. I find it a rather simple to operate, and very accurate, as well as powerful, marker.
    I recommend it highly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast