Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had this sent to me on e-mail...

Havasu Hangin'
    Johnny was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up, fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
    "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."
    The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring and took Little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
    "No," said Johnny, "He coaches UCLA Football, but I was too embarrassed to say so."
    (my friend went to USC)

Kilrtoy
    OH that was GOOD,
    I owe you one for that

SCUBA STEVE
    lmfao!! Good one HH.

HOSS
    DDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMN! Thats good.

rrrr
    I heard this joke a few months ago, but at that time Johnny's dad was a guitar player for the Dixie Chicks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMFAO!! that was too good.. and poor Kilrtoy.. we need some more pics of him in his USC clothes.. one time just is not enough.. i thought it was for a year..????

SCUBA STEVE
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMFAO!! that was too good.. and poor Kilrtoy.. we need some more pics of him in his USC clothes.. one time just is not enough.. i thought it was for a year..????
    Dont worry, we'll have more pix up after the holidays. Even if I have to drive all the way to chatsworth to get them!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    i'll meet you there i would love to see that in person.. get some pasties made for him.. wearing a thong or speedos.. but make sure they say USC real big..

SCUBA STEVE
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    pasties maybe... no thongs or speedos. :yuk: :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    not that anyone wants to see those chicken legs.. i thought you wanted to rub it in and embarress him all to hell. well that would be perfect.. LOL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast