Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone hitting the MX tracks Sunday morning.....

Boa1277
    Nice little single track by my house something like a 22 miles each way real technical with some 5th gear stuff on the way back. Lots of fun. I will say this Tucson is good for this type of riding.

pixilatedpussy
    love to go but got to be back before12:30 for a soccer game, I'm the coach....
    :cry: :cry: :cry: BUSTED!!!!! Im tellin on you! :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
    Nice little single track by my house something like a 22 miles each way real technical with some 5th gear stuff on the way back. Lots of fun. I will say this Tucson is good for this type of riding.
    Sounds like alot of fun...

Boa1277
    It should be alot of fun, I have been at the track for the last 6 weekends in a row, with my kid he is really starting to do well in the AZ State Championship series, but he had to go to Oregon this weekend so I get to do some fun riding for myself, I cant hardly ride a track anymore, I get maybe 4 good laps in and I usually have to pull off for fear of having a heart attack, it sucks getting old, or at least getting out of shape. LOL

Mr. Pixilated
    It should be alot of fun, I have been at the track for the last 6 weekends in a row, with my kid he is really starting to do well in the AZ State Championship series, but he had to go to Oregon this weekend so I get to do some fun riding for myself, I cant hardly ride a track anymore, I get maybe 4 good laps in and I usually have to pull off for fear of having a heart attack, it sucks getting old, or at least getting out of shape. LOL
    Out of shape ....SUCKS!!!!!

Mr. Pixilated
    What? Are you all trail riders....;.Come on let's go...

Boa1277
    Just got back what a GREAT Day, wish you guys could have been there, real technical and lots of fun, probably a 80ft step up that we were doing what a blast.. maybe 80 degrees and sunny.. Oh well next weekend we will be at Verde Valley for round 7 of the AZ State Championship Series..My son just moved up to a 85cc and he is jumping everything in sight, it scares the crap out of me he is only 9 and weighs about 77lbs. I would say 10lbs of the 77 are cajones. LOL Hope everyone had fun and came home safe...

Boa1277
    i too had a great time while riding out at a amago (today) - took my 6 yr old son and he tore up the peewee track whille dad was popping the hits on the main track. what a great time while spending the day with bro's and your child. i love this sport --- :boxed:
    Right on keyes, is your son racing yet? I am sure he will tear it up just like pops. I was also riding with my son at the track before he started racing now it is just to much work to get him all setup and watch him, and work with him then I have to come home and get his bike ready for the race the next day, it was to hard to have to do both bikes. This is truly a great sport, it has brought my son and I much closer, he lives with his mom 4 to 5 days a week so it was a little hard to spend good quality time with him, now that he is racing we have become much closer, and I give all the credit to motocross.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12