Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drive Shower?

Essex502
    It can't hurt and will lower the temperature of the drive. Cheap insurance. IMHO

Zuumer
    Super D:
    At what point do you feel a drive shower is necessary? I have an Alpha w/ the 4.3, usually just cruise 'cause the wife doesn't like the go-fast. SD,
    Depends on where you boat. If you're in cooler climates and fresh water without a lot of impurities you probably don't need one. If you boat out here in 110 degrees and fresh water with a high calcium content, you should invest in one. There're really cheap, keep the drive cool and also keep it clean in hotter weather.

Ron

acatitude
    hermosa If he dont want it ill buy it from ya. get in touch kenapple11@hotmail.com. Are you going to berryessa on the 10/11 of may? If so I'll get it then Ken

Hermosa
    Blown, I sold the shower already, sorry. Not sure if I will make it out to Berryessa or not, I think the weather is supposed to be great, but I'm in the middle of a huge-ass house remodel. At the moment, I have no doors, windows or siding... and the roof is off too. If I can sneak away, I'll be there.
    [ May 02, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Hermosa ]

acatitude
    ok hermosa sounds like you need to patch up house but what the hell if the suns out

FastTimmy
    Hermosa, I will be putting that thing on this sunday! Thanks again for a little trust in another board member.
    Timmy

mtndewdrops
    Great thread you have here guys. I found some info on this website and determined my BravoIII is a candidate for a drive shower. eek!
    DriveShowers.com
    Then I went shopping and found this website offering different types. I prefer the polished stainless cover model over the tube type.
    CP Performance Bravo Drive Showers
    The question is is $149 a good deal? I didn't find any for $80. frown

Boozer
    I have an 02 Bayliner With a 4.3 Merc Alpha 1 drive I believe.
    Would a drive shower be beneficial to me or am I not making enough power that it would be worthwhile to have a drive shower?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12