Thread: Merry Christmas Jetters

moneysucker
    So, did anyone get any good boat schwag? Let's see it!!!! Anyways, Merry Christmas, See you on the water.
    Cy

slowasscp
    Well i got me a new jettaway for the cp also got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get the pump done down at TPR and got the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get the seats all done things are looking really good right now but it time to go eat some breakfast. :rollside:

Brooski
    I got a brand new crate 502, and new AT pump. Gonna be a fun year.....
    Oh wait, I was dreaming........I did get a new pair of board shorts though.....

steelcomp
    I spent my Christmas money this summer. A day on the dyno aint cheap, but well worth every penny.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a brand new crate 502, and new AT pump. Gonna be a fun year.....
    Oh wait, I was dreaming........I did get a new pair of board shorts though.....
    Roger
    I thought I was going to have to exchange my x-mass present for something bigger when I read this. I am glad you were dreaming. :crossx: :rollside:

El Prosecutor
    My present this year was my boat - got it in September and couldn't be happier. Even with being in the middle of a jet rebuild already, for my money this is still the greatest hobby going. Thanks to all of you ***boat forum participants for adding to the enjoyment - it is truly fun to be a part of this diverse virtual community.
    Many blessings to all of you this year,
    -EP
    :boxed:

1slowboat
    Merry Christmas to all of you!!!! I didn't get any boat parts sorry guys, But I guess my motor would be a Christmas present Twin turbo 468 Chevy

sleekvino
    THIS IS WHAT SANTA LEFT UNDER MY TREE, HE SAID THAT HE PUT IT ON HIS SLED AND LOVE THE DIFFERNCE IT MADE.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._santa-med.JPG

blown428fe
    mint

moneysucker
    I just got the toy hauler for my boat to live in. Dirt Lot Marine is going mobile!!!