Her it is, the official Pyramid Posse X-Mas Party Thread
First IÂ’d like to say a few things. I want to thank all the Posse Members for a great summer of boating, parties and BBQÂ’s and say that I wish you all a Wonderful Holiday Season.
When I first bought my boat I was just hoping to meet some hotties... needless to say that never happened. But who would have thought IÂ’d end up meeting such a great bunch of friends that will be in my life for many years to come. This a special group of people that all have one thing in common, an ability to share, listen, talk, help when they can, and make a person feel welcome instantly when they walk in their campsite, home or lives. This past year IÂ’ve met even more new friends and got even closer to the old ones and now opening my house up for a Christmas party is the least I can do for this great group of people/friends.
Now with that said, on with the party
Where: My house (Granada Hills, Ca ) PM me for directions
When: Saturday December 13, 2003 - Anytime after 6:00pm and until I throw you out
Dress: Just be comfortable
What to bring: Whatever you like. IÂ’ll have snack foods around and a keg of something cold. But if your poison is mixed drinks, bring a bottle of your favorite.
White Elephant/Gift Exchange: There will be one! So also bring a gift (per person) $10 min. And yes the sicker the better
And as a special bonus we will have the unveiling of the first ever Pyramid Posse T-Shirts. So bring your checkbook. We even have shirts for the ladies.
I want to start getting an official head count so please log in your name/peep# to this thread so I can be ready for ya.
I hope to see all of you there!!!
1. 75 Elim
2. Bigamist and Twenty Cent - 2
3. HalletDave and Betty - 2