Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Movie "HUD"

ACCEPTENCE
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Some cool music we were listening to at the river when you were at home for Thanksgiving. It was brought to our attention by Les (TURBO BOY)..
    So...I come drivin into the campground and there they are, the whole crew sittin around the campfire havin a sing-a-long.
    By now I'm thinkin UT-OH this is bad!!!
    Next day...I drive back over to the campground and the entire camp is watching "Smokie And The Bandit", the funniest part was all these dudes knew the words verbatim!!!!
    Classic just classic I tell ya:wink:

vdriver4ever
    When Paul retired from road course racing in the late 80s or early 90's he partnered with Carl Hass to make the Newman Hass team that own serveral indy cars. Michael Andretti drove for them for years. Do did his dad.

Her454
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    I turned on the T.V and low and be hold there is a movie on the AMC network called HUD. Staring Paul Newman as HUD. The story line is about a selfish womanizing rancher. Now I know that our HUD may look like Paul Newman to some of you, but a womanizing rancher, NO WAY, not our HUD!!!!
    That is tooooooooo funny, every time I scroll through the sattelite menu and see it, I think of our Mushroom man.......never watched it tho

Scarlotti
    dang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123