Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My January ***boat just arrived.

jbtrailerjim
    I alway's get mine about a week later than everyone get's there's. Must be a 909 thing.

Kilrtoy
    Come on you guys are killing me somebody please look for my 25 DCB Daytona is in this issue!
    Not in there and when did DCB start making a 25 footer and call it a DAYTONA

Havasu_Dreamin
    but am I the only one that thnks that the Aftershock looks like hell with that teak swim platform? It just looks out of place. I understand the functionality of it but it looks goofy on that type of boat. Just my $.02.

Kilrtoy
    Im with you HD
    It looks stupid as a FOOTBALL BAT

Essex502
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    but am I the only one that thnks that the Aftershock looks like hell with that teak swim platform? It just looks out of place. I understand the functionality of it but it looks goofy on that type of boat. Just my $.02.
    That's so that their children and "teak surf" so they won't reproduce!

Boatmaster
    Kilrtoy what do you think Dave built his name on. Up until 97 Dave did'nt make his own hulls and he custom rigged Eliminators. Mine was one of the last he rigged, it's a 97 25Daytona with twin 300s. I rebuilt the boat last year and was stopped at a lake in northern Ca last year and asked if Hot Boat could do a shot on it. I got a phone call from them about two months ago and they said it would be coming out soon. Who knows maybe it will never be in there.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    I got my POWERBOAT mag today but not my ***boat. WTF? I guess you L.A. dudes get it a day before us rednecks up here in the 805.
    I herr dat Laserray No respect fo da 805

Kilrtoy
    I know where he got his start, I have never heard them called that though.
    So if that is what he called them, then I stand corrected....

eliminatedsprinter
    I still haven't got mine...

phebus
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    Not just that slab of a swimstep, but that interior color, and that roll cage.....just sitting here scratching my head....Hmmmmm?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast