Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My January ***boat just arrived.

MudPumper
    Originally posted by phebus
    Not just that slab of a swimstep, but that interior color, and that roll cage.....just sitting here scratching my head....Hmmmmm?
    Is no one going to comment on the Southwind on page 142. I hate to be critical of anothers boat but WTF???????

phebus
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    Is no one going to comment on the Southwind on page 142. I hate to be critical of anothers boat but WTF???????
    Nicer than the truck.

LASERRAY
    I found my copy of ***boat waiting for me when I got home today and immediatly turned to the LASER evaluation on page 75. Another excellant review! Just like the others that I have read on the VISION. A great value for us Po folk. That exact boat is on their showroom floor. A very nice boat. But I opted for the big block of course.

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    but am I the only one that thnks that the Aftershock looks like hell with that teak swim platform? It just looks out of place. I understand the functionality of it but it looks goofy on that type of boat. Just my $.02.
    I'm not into ragging on anyone else's boat but I gotta tell ya, lose the tower, lose the puke tan interior which totally clashes with the exterior colors and lose the "pallet" hanging off the back. Replace the interior with an all white one and the swim step with a nice billet piece and they would've had a nice boat.
    It blows my mind that given a rare opportunity for some killer, free marketing that some custom boat manufacturer's bring piles of dung for the buying public to not only see, but read a detailed analysis of what the reviewers are looking at!! Case in point: Eclipse, a new attempt at elite custom boating gets a right up they obviously deserved. Who in their right minds is gonna take valuable time and drive to Temecula and look at their boats? They did more damage to their future with this article...why not wait, do something decent and then have it reviewed?!

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    Did yours?
    (I know, I know......"***boat has a magazine?"
    They have a mag and my step daughter is on the cover.

TPI
    DM,
    nice article on the Bullet. I had heard they really liked the boat. I stopped by Howard the other day and there were Bullets for days. They are going strong.

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by GlastronGuy
    They have a mag and my step daughter is on the cover.
    Just looked through it, she's on a bunch of the pages too.

SDLifesaver
    The Conquest on the cover is the one they brought to my house to make sure it fit in the garage. really nice boat. Dr. Marg, I called Mike today and offered a sales pitch for my Howard. I'll see if he bites or tells me to. Nick. By the way, you have a really nice boat.

roln 20s
    I've always said I wanted a cat, but man, the more I see your boat (and other 25 bullets) and read about them, the more it makes the decision even harder. Great write up on a great boat. Can't wait to see it in person one of these days.
    Just curious- why did you decide to go with Fully Hydrolic steering-- whipple or new motor down the road? Otherwise, you don't really need it do you?
    Roln 20s

Sea Esta
    I was reading the article on the noise issue you guys in CA will be dealing with next year and having to put muffler tips on your boats. How are some of you going to be dealing with this issue?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast