Thread: 1979 Nordica(eliminator clone)

TopCat
    I just bought one with a grimes dominator pump set back, droop,and placediverter do they have any potentia?l

screamdreambrad
    Originally posted by TopCat
    I just bought one with a grimes dominator pump set back, droop,and placediverter do they have any potentia?l if it's a nordic (no a on the end) it does if it has a rounded keel. flat keel it'll be a good lake boat, but will never be a fast boat. i had one and i liked it, just not capable. brad

TopCat
    I stand corrected its a Nordic not sure what you meant about the bottom cuz this beast is a tunnel would like to hear more!

Nubbs
    How's about a pic?

BigBoyToys
    Nordic Tunnel? Holy $hit!! I haven't seen one of those in YEARS
    Hey, I have one that is identical to yours sitting out at my parents house. Want to buy it? HAHAHAHA
    I heard that they come with big 3 axle trailers too!
    So hey G, when are we gonna get that thing fixed up? It's time for you to get back on the water. I'm not so sure about a FORD in it though

TopCat
    Yea First On Race Day it should be ok with the little motor 429/.030 over=435ci wink wink should scare the hell out of a few big shitties i mean chevys i want to match up against the yellow eliminator with the 588ci chevy assuming he doesn't loose another bank i figure i'm giving away 150 to 200 hp......but he'll need it hell he couldn't beat your syndicate

BigBoyToys
    Yea First On Race Day it should be ok with the little motor 429/.030 over=435ci wink wink should scare the hell out of a few big shitties i mean chevys i want to match up against the yellow eliminator with the 588ci chevy assuming he doesn't loose another bank i figure i'm giving away 150 to 200 hp......but he'll need it hell he couldn't beat your syndicate
    LOL....

screamdreambrad
    I stand corrected its a Nordic not sure what you meant about the bottom cuz this beast is a tunnel would like to hear more! if you look at the keel where the entry for the intake is. is the keel flat like a flat bottom to the intake or is it rounded? brad