Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Help Me Find A Boat....

Tab
    Havaparty.....I'm probably looking at used. If for some reason I could get a great deal on new, I might go that way. What do you have. Tab

PerfectionDtail
    Tab,
    Would you be interested in a very clean 2001 Magic Wizard 29'?
    500HP, boat is loaded with options and high perfromance accessories. Boat has 100 hours.

PerfectionDtail
    Here is another picture...

PerfectionDtail
    Damn, here it is....

PerfectionDtail
    Cockpit

Kachina26
    I shopped everywhere and spoke to a lot of builders, there are many quality boats to be had. I found Kachina and really liked what they have to offer (26 foot starts at 65k fully equipped). One thing I liked about Kachina was that they offer unlimited colors and any design you can think of for interior and exterior.But, like any of the builders mentioned I would check it out for yourself. There's a boat show coming up in January in Phoenix, Kachina will be there. As to new or used, I like the idea of picking out everything for myself and knowing the full history of the boat is mine. I've seen people do many questionable things with their toys and swear that it's had the best care. Maybe it's just the control freak in me but I want to be the first owner of my boat. That being said, there are many good, well maintained and cared for used boats out there. Have fun in your search and Good luck. Check out Kachina out of Phoenix (http://www.kachinaboats.com)

PerfectionDtail
    This is the perfect big, but not too big boat. Trailers well too.

Havaparty
    Tab I have not heard back from you about what type of boat you are looking for? Let me know I have several

OGShocker
    Originally posted by CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    Dana Boats. I like them pice sounds right, new boat, close to you. Sorry pic so big but this way someone can read it. Nice boats
    http://www.danaboats.com/images/27_1.jpg
    The boat in the brochure is for sale! I posted it in the HOT BOAT (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...threadid=36751) section. Check on that post for details.....
    OGS

Tab
    Thank God for patience and T.V.....Today I found THE boat....I'm going to get me one of those Italian fiberglass and baloon diesel powered bad boys that ran in on of the P classes in the APBA finals that were on the tube today. That thing hauled ass and boy is she purdy to look at.........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234